Daily Weird #33 She kissed a snake and it bit her on the tata.. the snake died (update: or not)
He bit you where?
It was a great day for a shoot, and model Orit Fox was ready. Sure she had to wear a skimpy outfit and fondle a snake, but those tatas of hers weren’t made to be hidden under a turtleneck while she spent the day writing poetry.
The shoot was going well. There was lots of petting, and rubbing, and in general being all sexy like with a boa constrictor wrapped around her hips and waist and amble boobies.
Then came the kiss. You can’t have all that teasing and not kiss the snake. Where’s the fun in that? Orit Fox, loosened her grip and gave the snake a kiss. Actually, it was more like a lick, which, if you think about it, is a snake kiss.
Mr. Boa either got ticked off by her lack of oral hygiene, or got aroused and wanted a little more. Either way, the next thing Ms. Fox knew the snake went in for the kill and bit her left breast. Most people believe he was angry, I believe he was trying to get to second base.
As you can see in the video below, her assistant tried valiantly to pull the snake off of her boob. He’s speaking a foreign language, but I'm still farily certain he's got a lot of experience with animals. It's a little technical, but what he tells her sounds something like “Twist it off of your ti--y!”
It’s painful to watch, but you can't really look away. I know, I tried. Fourteen times.
Regardless of intent, both the snake and Ms. Fox ended up in the hospital. Ms. Fox was observed by male nursing students for several hours. They were lined up in the hall for a chance to suck out the venom. Doctors explained that the snake was not poisonous, therefore, only the doctor’s could suck out the venom. Finally, and most likely reluctantly, two-hundred of the male staff on duty told Ms. Fox that she and her perfect tatas could go home.
Mr. Boa, however, did not fare as well. Everyone was so busy staring at Ms. Fox’s extensive boobs, that they failed to notice the snake was in distress. Grave distress. Due to, I believe, a momentary indiscretion, trying to cop a feel landed him 6 feet under. Apparently silicon is poison to snakes. RIP Mr. Boa.
UPDATE: Don't always believe the first 5 sources you see. Apparently, and this makes more sense to me, the snake did not die. I, for one, am glad to hear this. I would hate to see a death sentence handed down just because he got a little frisky and bit a tata.
In the words of my kid, "No snakes were harmed in the biting of this breast."
- Snake Bites Model - Orit Fox - VIDEO | Styleite
Sometimes the headline of a post says it all. But just in case: an Israeli model by the name of Orit Fox was cuddling with a snake for a segment on Spanish TV's Telecino when things went south. After Fox touched tongues (yes, really) with the reptile
- Snake that bit model did not die from silicone poisoning
After Israeli model Orit Fox was bitten on her surgically enhanced breast by a snake, rumours began to spread that the serpent died because it was poisoned by
- Snake bites model, dies of silicone poisoning
A snake attacked an Israeli model during a sexy photoshoot by biting into her surgically enhanced breast and later died from silicone poisoning.
More by this Author
Everyone get's annoyed by something. These are a few of the things that drive me nuts!
potty training your child can be fun if not always so easy. The key is to have plenty of chocolate, newspapers, and at least a small amount of a sense of humor
From flipping someone off, to looking them up on the internet, today's umbrellas are not for the faint of heart!