21 Facts About Emma Watson
1. Emma Watson was born on 15 April 1990 to British lawyers Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson in Paris, France.
2. Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson and she is popularly known as Em in her friend’s circuit.
3. She lived in Paris, France until the age of 5, Later she moved to Oxfordshire, England with her mother and younger brother Alexander as her parent’s divorced when she was 6.
4. From very young age, Emma wanted to be an actor and she eventually enrolled in the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts to learn Acting, Singing and Dancing.
5. By the age of 10, she portrayed various characters in Stagecoach productions and school plays she also performed in the stage play Arthur: The Young Years and The Happy Prince
6. She was recommended by her theatre teacher to Harry Potter Movie Series casting agency.
7. She won the Young Artist Award for Leading Young Actress for the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in 2002 and won many other awards for her character in next follow ups.
8. In spite of her heavy schedule, Emma attended Headington High, a school for girls in Oxford.
9. She has scored eight A+ and two As in her GSCE exams and As in her A level exams in 2008.
10. She played Pauline Fossil in her first non Harry Potter movie series, in the Ballet Shoe. The movie was telecasted on BBC one, Boxing Day 2007.
11. She also has voiceover to the Princess Pea in the Disney's alimentation movie The Tale of Desperaux.
12. in 2005. When she was 15, she was the youngest person to be featured on Teen Vogue Magazine.
13. She made her professional modeling debut for Burberry's Autumn/Winter campaign in 2009.
14. In spite of Emma is not Chanel Brand Ambassador, she is great Chanel enthusiast and used to wore Chanel in public appearances
15. Emma has also participated in the UK Rock Challenge and also brought her team to semifinals also.
16. Emma is huge fan of Field Hockey and Tennis, and she also like to play tennis whenever she is free.
17. Emma supports UNICEF and asked her fans to not send her Christmas and Birthday gifts, In spite of this donate this money for a good cause. That's why she also drives Toyota Prius.
18. Emma is admires Johnny Depp and Julia Roberts and love to watch their movie flicks whenever she is free.
19. Emma is also creative advisor for eco fashion brand People Tree and has launched her two successful season collections in 2009 and 2010.
20. In 2009, Emma was ranked 6th as Hollywood Most Valuable Stars and in 2010, she was crowned with Hollywood Most Paid Female Star.
21. For all Emma Watson fan, she is now set to come back with Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2 and she is also playing the role of Lucy in the My Week with Marilyn (In Production).
More by this Author
101 Things To When No Electricity I really amused, when people say oh no i was having so much fun and what power off! But if you look back in your childhood, you might be more happier person than now. You wait for...
1. Shut Up 2. Shush 3. I will give ten dollars keep quiet 4. Is there any point for this? 5. Is there any mental asylum 6. I am sorry I asked you 7. Okay I get it 8. OMG! Stop Taking! 9. I hope you get...