Get Smart TV Show Trivia
Think you know Get Smart TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show Get Smart that I think any sitcom fan would be interested in.
You may find some of these trivia questions a little easier than some of the others, but I think you will find all of them to be challenging.
Test yourself and see how you do.
15 correct – Congratulations! You are a top notch Get Smart trivia agent!
11-14 correct – “Would you believe”…a pretty good score?
6-10 correct – Not a lot better. “Sorry about that, Chief”
0-5 correct – “Missed it by that much.”
Get Smart TV Show Trivia Questions
1. Who were the two creators of Get Smart, the TV series?
2. What was Don Adams agent number?
3. Barbara Feldon played Agent 99. What was her name on the show?
4. What was the Chief’s first name on the show?
5. What actor played the “Chief?”
6. Only one episode of Get Smart was filmed in black & white. The episode was “Mr. Big.” Who was Mr. Big?
7. What job did 99 have before she joined CONTROL?
8. What was the Chief's designation in CONTROL when he was a secret agent?
9. What was the name of the organization that was the nemesis of CONTROL?
10. What actor played the role of Conrad Siegfried or just Siegfried?
11. What was the address of CONTROL?
12. What was the name of the poorly trained CONTROL dog?
13. What was the name of Siegfried's chief henchman?
14. Smart's phone which was built into his shoe converted into what, by dialing the number 117?
15. What kind of car did Smart drive in the first season opening credits?
Answers To Get Smart TV Show Trivia Questions
1. The creators were Mel Brooks and Buck Henry.
2. Don Adams, as Maxwell Smart was Agent 86.
3. Her real name was never revealed on the show.
4. The Chief's first name was Thaddeus.
5. The actor who played the chief was Edward Platt.
6. The actor who played Mr. Big was Michael Dunn.
7. Agent 99 was a fashion model.
9. KAOS, described as "an international organization of evil".
10. Bernie Kopell (who later played Dr. Adam Bricker on “The Love Boat”) was a recurring villain and the Vice President in charge of Public Relations and Terror at KAOS.
11. 123 Main Street, Washington, D.C.
12. Fang, seen during the first season and part of the second.
14. A gun.
15. A 1965 Sunbeam Tiger roadster.
Other TV Show Trivia Sites
More by this Author
Think you know The Rockford Files TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the classic TV show The Rockford Files that I think any classic television fan would enjoy. Good luck!
Think you know MASH TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show MASH that I think any sitcom fan would enjoy. Good luck!
The free playing card clip art below comes in three categories; a complete set of regular playing cards for anyone who want to add their own effects, a “puzzle” effect and a “stretched” effect.