Handsome Indian Men
So I see so many "hot Indian chick" hubs, and I feel that there should be a hub dedicated to handsome Indian men too. After all, the beautiful women of India do produce gorgeous Indian boys too! Plus, I am sure the ladies (and some gents) of hubpages are more or less a bit exhausted with those beautiful Indian women hubs, so I am here to bless hubpages with an article that is embellished with pictures good looking Indian men (and some information about them too - if you care to know).
These men are all actors and are highly regarded in India for their talents, not just their looks. They truly are the money makers for Bollywood and earn the highest incomes. I have included some movies that these men have starred in, so if you want to want to watch some Indian movies, I suggest you take your pick from one of those listed below. Some great eye candy will surely make your movie watching experience that much more enjoyable!
Birthdate - 10 January 1974
- Roshan has won six Film Fare awards, four in the Best Actor category. His life-size wax figure is now in Madame Tussauds, making him the fifth Indian actor to have been replicated as a wax statue in the museum.
- Koi Mil Gaya, Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar
Birthdate - 17 December 1972
- He has received many awards and many Film Fare nominations. He has a fashion line which is branded JA line that mostly sells jeans. He is well known for philanthrophy.
- Water, Baabul, Dhoom
Birthdate - 16 August 1981.
- He won ZeeTV's Super Model hunt in 2002. He has also received India's Most Stylish Award. He is more known for his modeling and his appearances in music videos rather than his acting. He did receive positive reactions for his movie Namastey London.
- Namastey London, 36 China Town, Kya Khoob Lagti Ho
Birthdate - Unknown, born in Uttar Pradesh, India
- He has yet to take Bollywood by storm, but his talents are slowly rising. Indian audiences see great potential in him, and his acting is always positively received.
- Singh is King, Khiladi 420, Dhara
Birthdate - 9 September 1967
- He is an actor, producer and a martial artist. He is more or less known to be the Indian Jackie Chan. He has appeared in over hundred films. Among many awards and nominations, he was also awarded the Padma Shri award by the Indian government, which is an incredibly high civilian honor.
- Yeh Dillagi, Ek Rishtaa, Hera Pheri
More by this Author
Cleopatra is still referred to as one of the most beautiful women of all time. She did seduce some very powerful men, so I can only imagine how gorgeous she must have been. Her ravishing beauty was most definitely not...
I was brought up in a South Asian island, and grew up with women who had generations worth of ancient Indian beauty secrets passed down to them. As someone who has seen women practice these ancient methods, I can attest...
Ladies (and gentlemen), Dr. David Holmes knows what the perfect female body looks like. Well, if he has actually SEEN the perfect female body is a question that only he can answer. However, after doing some research,...