How To Laugh More
“Laughter is the best medicine.” How many times have you heard that saying? Well it’s true. When you laugh, you forget even for a short while about what’s bothering you.
A good gut busting laugh is called for when you’re feeling blue. It pulls you right out of whatever negative thoughts you’re having and into feeling good.
Here’s a list of some of the other benefits of laughter:
It relieves stress.
It gives us a connection with others through shared laughter.
It lowers blood pressure.
It improves circulation.
It gives a good workout to the abs, heart, shoulders and diaphragm.
It helps you to stay young(one of mine, although you'll get the laughter lines around your mouth)
It prolongs your life.
- Spend time with people that are fun and lighthearted.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. Laugh at the silly things that you do.
- Get out of your comfort zone and do something a little different.
- Bring out your inner child. Bet he or she would love to come out and play again.
- Watch some comedies on tv or video.
- Go online to youTube.
- Go to a comedy club.
- Play with kids. They don’t try to be anything but who they are.
- Look for the humour in everything.
- Read the comics in the newspaper.
- Let yourself go and act silly sometimes.
I love to laugh but I realize that I don’t do it often enough. I need to get together with friends and act silly. Remember when your friends would tickle you until you felt like peeing your pants? We still need to act silly like that.
Now, sometimes I’m laughing so hard that I can’t stop. I have to hold myself because I start rolling around on the ground because the joke is so good.
I hope you enjoy this hub and laugh your ass off even for a minute. Remember it’s good for you.
More by this Author
Ah,music! Then there's sexy,seductive,sensual,songs that grab ahold of you and keep you wanting more.
Female comedians are just as funny as their male counterparts. They deserve to be recognized and given props for what they do. These top 5 are at the top of my charts in the comedy game.
Kissing! We all enjoy doing it. It's like second nature but do you know where a woman likes to be kissed?