How to create / make a quick video using your photos with the help of windows Live Movie Maker and upload in Youtube?
Do you have lot of photos stored in your computer? Do you wish to create a video out of those photos, with background music, making the photos to flow in a sequence, making you nostalgic? Do you want to create some video with the photos you have and publish it in Youtube or anywhere in Internet? Do you want to create a video without really using your video camera?
It is very simple and easy indeed. It is going to take just a few minutes of your time. So, here is the step by step guidance for you on how to make a video.
1. Collect your photos and gear up. Have you collected all the photos you want to show in this video? OK. Now go to your startup menu and open the Windows Live Movie Maker software.
2. Now, click on the “Add videos and photos” button.
3. Select all the photos you want to display in the video.
4. Once when the photos are loaded in the Windows Live Movie Maker, you can drag and drop them in the order you wish them to appear in the video.
5. Now it is time to add a music to your video. Click on the “Add Music” button.
6. Select the music to add.
Amazon Hot Deals
7. Now you need to fit the music to the photo (which means, the photos should be stretched and run till the music runs). Click on the “Fit to Music” option to make this.
8. You can try your hands on other tools also, like adding transitions between each slot (photos) as shown in my example video.
9. Save the work.
10. You can also upload the video into your Youtube account directly from your Windows Live Movie Maker. Click on the “Youtube” option.
11. Sign in using your username and password.
12. Fill in the required details and publish.
13. This will load your photos converted into video, in Youtube.
14. Share it with your friends and enjoy.
So, here is the final output of the photos, which I converted into a video while explaining you how to do it, in the above steps.
Basel, the beautiful city in Switzerland
Just few weeks before only I started practicing this video creation. Here is my first video, created for Women's Day. Visit and vote if you like the videos :-)
Oh yes. I am going to tell you about how to edit a music file soon. So, keep a watch of my hub.
EDIT: Here we go. I have created an article to explain how to edit a MP3 file here.
More by this Author
- 9How to Wear a Saree / Sari - Draping Saree, The Traditional and Elegant Dress of Women in India - Step by Step Guide
Though Saree (otherwise called as Sari) is a traditional dress of women in India, it is one of the sexiest dress, which shows a woman gracefully and elegantly, if draped properly. The sad thing is, now even Indian girls...
In this modern era, the most commonly seen problem among men and women is Depression. The main problem with having depression is, the patient who suffers from depression will not be ready to accept and get treated for...
Everyone step into their marriage life with thousands of dreams and hopes. But only few succeed till last. Many shatters in the middle way, especially in this modern era. The couples blame each other for the failure....