How to Make Millions Writing for HubPages*| Five Easy Steps to Make Money Writing Online.*| Get Rich Quick Schemes.*
* Results will vary or may cause jail time.
If one has spent any time on Hubpages at all, one has read a plethora of Hubs telling one how to make money on Hubpages. I have even seen new hubbers write his/ her very first hub about how to make money or immense amounts of money on Hubpages. Since I love being helpful to mortals, I have decided to put my two cents in and tell people how they can make millions of dollars writing for Hubpages or online. All that I ask is that when you make your millions, you remember to send me a cash gift, and if you get in trouble for doing anything you read about in this hub, that you forget about me entirely!
1. Become a famous author (as famous as Stephen King, Dan Brown, or J.k. Rowling), and then start writing Hubs for Hubpages. What? Why would you write for Hubpages when you already have a huge audience and are making millions? I said that I would tell you how to make millions of dollars on Hubpages. I did not say that my ideas were good ones or, as you will see, that they are moral or legal.
2. Read a Hub about how to forge money and start forging a new future! True, that you might get caught and go to prison, but at least you will have a roof over your head, three square meals, health care, and a dental plan.
3. Blackmail your neighbors, coworkers, friends, and family on Hubpages! Hubpages states that they have over 50,000 million readers each month. Threatening to air someone’s dirty laundry to 50,000,000 million readers a month should get them to cough up the big bucks. Okay, you probably will be fined, and, yes, you might have to do jail time if caught. In addition, it is also true that your friends and family will probably disown you, but you want to make the big bucks.
4. Start a pyramid scheme, um, opportunity on Hubpages. All you need to do is send me a thousand dollars (as a gift), and then set up a Hub asking other people to send you $1.00. They in turn set up their own hubs asking for $1.00 (they in turn will send you 20 cents of every dollar) and so on and so on and so on. Okay, pyramid schemes are illegal and, true, Hubpages will shut your hub down so fast that your head will spin, and you will be out a $1,000; however, you will be making bank until you are caught! Okay, maybe not bank, but you will be on your way (and jail has its benefits).
5. Write some quality hubs and use the number of people who visit your hub or the number of people who leave comments on your hub to pick your Lotto Numbers. So, if 35 people visit you Hub on a particular day, pick 35 as a Lotto Number. Or, contact some of the hubbers who claim that they are psychic and have them give you the winning lotto numbers (of course, if they are psychic, they would have already won the lottery). In either case, be sure to cut me a check to show me your gratitude for making you rich.
In closing, one can really make money (not necessarily millions) by writing on Hubpages; however, there is some effort involved. I really do suggest that you read hubs about how to make money on Hubpages or online, and use the other tools that Hubpages provides to make your endeavors at Hubpages as successful as they can be. Furthermore, I strongly suggest that you do not learn how to forge money from a fellow hubber, or blackmail anyone, or start a pyramid scheme to make millions on Hubpages (I was only joking people).
Filthy, Stinking Rich Poll!
How rich do you want to be?See results without voting
More by this Author
- 11How to Deal With Pesky HOA Nazis and/or Nosy Neighbors | 10 Practical Tips| How to Annoy Your Neighbors
Do you have problems with your Home Owners Association (HOA)or nosey neighbors? In fact, when you think of your HOA does the image of Nazis come to mind, or in the case of neighbors, neanderthals spring to mind? Do you...
This Hub looks at fifteen mind blowing quotes and dissects them to find out why they are so mind expanding. Okay, mind blowing might be a little too strong of a description, but one will see how these quotes really do...
- 7Top Time Quotes And Sayings|Is Time Only an Illusion?| 10 Best Time Quotes | Thought Provoking Quotes About Time
All of us conquered the concept of time in the first or second grade, right? What if I told you that time is an illusion? Would you think that I have been drinking, or would you agree with me? Furthermore, if we did...