How To Use Twitter For Music Promotion
How to use twitter for music promotion
Using twitter for your music promotion is one of the most effective ways to get noticed online. There is absolutely nothing to be scared of as twitter is just another social media network that helps artist connect to a large number of audience online. Although, at first using twitter for your music promotion would require a lot of work setting up and setting off. However, when you finally get the hang of it and start using it, you may then find using it fun and easy to keep up with. To be honest, using twitter for your music promotion at first may look abet tough but it gets easier as you continue to use it. Remember nothing good comes easy!
So, if you finally decide that you want to use twitter for your music promotion, then there are simple steps you must take to get started:
- Go to the website and register an account. This requires you to register for a twitter account with an email address and a password. Once your account has been registered then you would need to upload a picture that represents your music or band. Next, you will be required to write a BIO. Try as much as possible to ensure that your bio represents your band and brand.
- The next step is to then try as much as you can to follow as many people as possible. Note that the idea here is to get as many people as is possible to follow you. So in most cases, the more people you follow the more follow backs you will get.
- Next, go on a tweeting frenzy. Tweet as much as you can on a scheduled basis. This means that you should make plans for when and where and how you would tweet. You could decide to tweet once or three times a day or hourly depending on your other work schedule (works outside twitter). The more you tweet the more attentions you will attract and the more followers you will get.
- Make your tweets loud, sweet, funny, cocky and generally exciting. The louder and nosier and exciting or funny your tweets are, the more attention you will get. Depending on your tweets, People may find you very interesting and would then start to follow you and retweet your tweets. Retweets are the hallmarks of tweet wizards.
- Lastly, be interactive with your audience. Get use to chatting with your followers. Don’t just tweet, make up conversations or thought provoking statements to get responses. Reply to some rants or statements and just generally engage in conversations with your follows.
More by this Author
Presenting your lover with an engagement ring should be a big deal. Therefore presenting the engagement ring in style is preferred. Below are the unique five ways to give an engagement ring.
No comments yet.