Invisible Rules in Relationships
In every relationship each partner has invisible rules. You might find this article funny, and it is but so true.
If you think about it you probably have a few invisible rules yourself. Maybe your partner may have their own set of rules.
In the beginning the invisible rules seem cute but as time goes by you either feel like you're being nagged at or you feel like a babysitter.
These expectations can get out of control and old very quickly.
Leave Hair on Soap
Here are My Invisible Rules
- Put the toilet seat down so I don't fall in the toilet. I mean have you ever fell in the toilet in the middle of the night? Come on guy's!
- Wipe out the sink after you shave and brush your teeth. For God sake I work hard, and I am not your servant or slave.
- I love you and all but don't talk to me in the mornings and forget about the sex.
- Don't face me while in bed and I won't face you we will both breathe better with fresh clean smelling air. Who wants to breathe someone else smelly breath?
- Don't get mad at me. You have no right!
- Learn how to read my face and sign language so I can tell you when to shut up without nobody noticing.
- When I am mad about something and I start slamming all the dishes around you suppose to know what has pissed me off and you better do something about it.
- You promised me you would clean the tub and take down the fixture in the kitchen 3 months ago, and you think you're going to tell me what to do around the house. Just because you get a check every month and don't have to work. I'll show you I promise I won't lift a finger let's see how you like that my dear.
- Don't tell me to pick up my stuff until you take a good look around and pick up your own shit.
- Quit bitching about nothing getting done while you're sitting on the couch.
- Rinse the hair off the soap. What if we have guests?
- If you want your tools put them is the shed or they will disappear.
His Invisible Rules
- If you take your leg off me during the night I will keep you up all night yelling incoming. Do you know how hard it is to keep your leg over someone all night and not breathe toward them? Especially when I face the other direction.
- Stop hogging the blankets.
- Get off the computer you're on it too much. Why don't you watch a movie with me? I know you hate war movies but watch them anyway.
- Are you going to walk the dog? I know you're sick and just don't feel like it, and you're not dressed. I know I am dressed, but you should do it anyhow because I haven't done a damn thing all day.
- Why haven't you dusted lately? Maybe because I asked you not to put the screws, pennies and other clutter on the tables.
- Why don't you wear perfume anymore? Maybe because whatever I do is never good enough so why use up my high dollar perfume to impress you.
- Why don't you change the toilet paper roll. Maybe because I didn't use the last of the toilet paper.
- Stay out of my seat. My seat even if I'm not here.
What Invisible Rules Do You and Your Partner Have
In every relationship there are unwritten invisible rules. What are the funniest ridicules rules you can share? Like to hear from you!
More by this Author
How I really believe I met Satan? How Satan appeared to me? What was he like? How I know that he was Satan?
(updated 01/15/2012) Find out what causes riding lawnmower belts to break or fly off the pulleys. Get diagram of how to install your Murray lawnmower belt.
Get temporary relief of a toothache. Temporary cavity fix that lasts for a week or better. Preventing and curing gum disease. Whiten teeth naturally. News and new breakthroughs.