Jenny McCarthy Is More Than Anti-Vaccine On The View
Jenny McCarthy To Co-Host The View
A Little History About Jenny McCarthy
Jennifer Ann "Jenny" McCarthy (born November 1, 1972) is an American model, actress, author, and activist. She began her career in 1993 as a model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. From there she developed a career in television and film acting.
She has written a number of books: "Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth," the New York Times bestseller "Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism" and the companion book "Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds" that contains stories from other parents struggling to heal their autistic children.
Jenny has become an activist promoting research into environmental causes and alternative medical treatments for autism. Her claims that vaccines cause autism has been under fire; yet, more physicians have been speaking out about the dangers of vaccines to the immune system and hindering neurological development. She found that chelation therapy helped cure her son, Evan.
News Brings Information Into The Limelight
I never previously searched out information about Jenny until searching for a professional photo to place on this blog, I found many provocative Playboy type pictures and learned that she recently did another photo shoot with that company. She has a winning smile and a beautiful body, which moved her rise to fame.
Controversy Rules The Airways
Barbara Walters has selected Jenny McCarthy to co-host THE VIEW, a popular television program. Barbara has a lifetime of show business and interview experience beyond what any critics may have to offer. While Jenny has already been on the show 17 times and guest co-hosted 8 times, that seems like enough testing of her cloth to know that she would be an advantage against the television program schedule competition.
Everyone wants to look at someone who is beautiful, but if you look beyond the surface, Jenny has an independent spirit, breaks the boundaries to investigate and tries new things for herself, her family and the industry. She will be on-stage and have to create her own protective shell against the foes, who have already started a tremendous propaganda war against her.
Everyone should be allowed to have their own belief systems and methods of self care. For Jenny that means going natural. Finding ways to heal the mind, body and spirit even though the mainstream may be swimming in a different direction or even away from you.
Still, many people admire her spirit and guts to keep smiling despite the spears and arrows of the medical community regarding vaccinations. Plus, there is much more to life than the vaccines and the guests will be talking about so many other issues, like culture, fashion, the environment, books reviews, and popular people in the news and media.
I say we must support Jenny simply for who she is and not fit her into a box, or presuppose ahead of time what she will say on air. Let her show her stuff.
Listen to Jenny Speak
If you listen to her words, you will hear her ask for SAFE vaccines and SAFE inoculation schedules. What this means is something is wrong with the system that so many children and families are affected and WITNESS before their eyes the regression of child development following the routine vaccines at the pediatrician's office. Every mother and father wants to protect their children from harm.
Jenny McCarthy Tells CNN “People are Dying from Vaccinations"
You Can Read More About Jenny
Read more about THE VIEW CO-HOST CONTROVERSY where many are throwing the slings and arrows of war to get her off the air before she even begins. The media have already set her up and created a form of anticipation in the show's regular audience. The medical community have incited a message of fear and trepidation that she may speak about ALTERNATIVES, God forbid, to the use of vaccinations. She may tell viewers about the ingredients and manufacture of these products. She may say they are unsafe. AND, worst of all, people may be listening and influenced to investigate for themselves the TRUTH.
- Yahoo | Jenny McCarthy Joins 'The View' and Instantly Sparks Internet Outrage | McCarthy has an unusual resumé for a mainstream talk show host: Playboy Playmate,MTV game show host, parody film star, parenting author, and one of the biggest public opponents of childhood vaccines. It's that last line on her CV that's sparking the outrage bubbling up on social media after the announcement.
- Politics and Hollywood | Fighting The Medical Propoganda Machine | Jenny can overcome the negative spin on her ability to host a talk show. She is made of more than a one-message matters. Well read, well-spoken and experienced interviewer, she will show the world how she can succeed.
- The Guardian | Calls the choice of Jenny a desperate ploy for ratings
- The NewYorker | Hits top news link on Twitter when you search for "McCarthy" It just occurred to me that McCarthy has a special ring to that name.
Unfortunately, they call her illiterate and dangerous. What do they have to fear if this information is simply unfounded? The say the producers should feel ashamed? And, why is that?
- MSN Entertainment | Calling Jenny a threat makes me wonder how one beautiful person can upset the apple barrel quite so much? You might think she is more than a "bombshell" but seen as a weapon of war. Calling Jenny a "liar" will only make people want to hear what she has to say in order to understand why the medical community and pediatricians everywhere are upset. There may be a few pediatricians she would invite on the show to speak about her views and open the airwaves to what she has learned about the immune system.
Could it be that just making this choice has opened up a can of worms? Could it be that people will want to hear what she says, what she has learned, what happened to her son to heal from his diagnosis of autism?
I never really paid her much attention. I knew she went through her own family turmoil and suffering. I knew that her son was diagnosed with autism and that she has done everything in her power to heal him back to normal.
However, now I will learn much more about her activism, her involvement with Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), the discovery of better living through diet, and many other therapies that all families with autism search out looking for answers. Maybe we will learn about CEASE therapy and homeopathy and a whole host of complementary methods to improve the lives of all our children. It can't hurt.
How Bullying and Bad Mouthing Work In The Industry
Jenny McCarthy A McMarthyism Icon
Something hit me when I realized that a sort of character assassination was being directed toward Jenny McCarthy. My mind subconsciously associated her name with the kinds of name-calling and accusations that pervaded the United States at a not too distant past. We call these unsubstantiated attempts to discredit and undermine the integrity and believability of an individual or group of people "McCarthyism."
These forms of character assassinations occur due to the fear that people will not conform to mainstream line of thinking. Perhaps they will hear a different dialogue and new perspective and set of data. In this case, a person would have to deliberate, consider the information, how to fit it in to his knowledge base.
Thus, the opposition, the vaccine advocates describe Jenny's personal belief system and desire to speak honestly about her absolute truth as reckless and without scientific evidence. They fear she will be a much admired spokesperson. They fear many mothers will have concerns about vaccinations and make a self determined choice not to vaccinate. They fear their agenda will have a worthy opponent. Therefore, they must assassinate her in the minds of the people and remove her from a position of power as a show co-host.
Should Jenny Co-Host The View?
What's your opinion?See results without voting
Can't the adversaries do more than call her bad names like 'Dumb Blonde" and "Baby Killer?" This is the only way to turn people against her. But, when you are at the bottom there is no way but up. She has had to reinvent herself in the past and she can do it again.
Louder Than Words
A Little More About What's In Her Book "Louder Than Words"
One morning Jenny McCarthy was having a cup of coffee when she sensed something was wrong. She ran into her two-year-old son Evan?s room and found him having a seizure. Doctor after doctor misdiagnosed Evan until?after many harrowing, life-threatening episodes?one good doctor discovered that Evan is autistic.
With a foreword from Dr. David Feinberg, medical director of the Resnick Neuro-psychiatric Hospital at UCLA, and an introduction by Jerry J. Kartzinel, a top pediatric autism specialist, Louder Than Words follows Jenny as she discovered an intense combination of behavioral therapy, diet, and supplements that became the key to saving Evan from autism. Her story sheds much-needed light on autism through her own heartbreak, struggle, and ultimately hopeful example of how a parent can shape a child?s life and happiness.
- NVIC Barbara Loe Fischer Speaks Up About Witch Hunt
- Dr Mercola Talks About Jenny Controversy
- Viral Vaccine Video. What Are The Ingredients in Swine Flu Vaccine?
- Introducing Lawrence Palevsky | Learn History of Vaccines Pediatrician
- Homeopathy Healing Genital Warts | HPV | Gardasil Vaccine and How Natural Homeopathic Remedies Help In These Conditions
- Copper for Cholera In Place of Vaccine for Healing Haiti and Now For McDonald's House
- Vaccine Legal Exemptions Attorney Waivers Help from Experienced Authoritative Vaccination Lawyer from Your Employer
- H1N1 Influenza Injection: Does The Vaccine Matter?
- Parents Decline HPV Story
More by this Author
You won't want to miss this CLASSIC Animated Movie Short. It tells a story.
The Piano animated short has music that carries you away.
Homeopathy heals strained, sprained and injured muscles and tendons with homeopathic remedies. One special remedy, Ruta graveolens, is often used for Tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel and sports Injury.