Kitchen Utensils and their uses in the Bedroom
Following up on a suggestion by sixtyorso on another hub, I decided to write a hub about alternative uses for kitchen utensils in the bedroom. I hope this article will be both amusing and inspirational. Any suggestions I have missed will be welcomed, and may help others to spice up their otherwise dull sex lives, or, quite possibly, their otherwise dull kitchen utensils!!!
1) The Humble Rolling Pin. This holds a range of possibilities. You can enjoy rolling your partner into submission if they are up for it, or possibly utilise it for more....... intimate personal experiences. Okay, so it's not 'Mr Bunny' (ask Spryte), but it's handy and it's convenient. Ideally it is best not to use it for pastry again afterwards though.
2) The Piping/Icing Bag. How about filling this with your favourite chocolate cream, and then piping all kinds of great shapes on interesting parts of each other before sampling the delicious creamy chocolaty taste, veerrryyy slowly.
3) The Wooden Spoon. This makes a great tool for getting your own back, and an interesting 'thwack' will follow each contact. Those naughty boys need this punishment, wherever you administer it!
4) The Teaspoon/Desert-spoon, (depending on his physical make-up). Make your male partner balance the spoon in a strategic place for one minute in return for 'special favours'. Until he gets it right, he doesn't get any 'one to one' attention! (His nose is a good start!)
5) The Egg Slicer or Cheese Grater. Both great protectors for certain areas. No-one in their right minds will try to gain access to any forbidden zone once they have experienced the surprising feeling of a cheese grater or egg slicer on their appendages.
6) The Whisk. Use your imagination with this one. There are plenty of places a whisk could be very stimulating, especially if it is a hand operated rotary one. Might be an idea to place the end of it in a bag before using it though, just as extra protection. Can also be a great massager if used correctly in the right places.
7) The Sieve. Great for doing your Hannibal Lector impression in role play. Simply stick it to your face with tape and start talking about 'liver and Chianti'.
8) The Steak Tenderiser. No, I am not suggesting you tenderise each other to death, but you can use it gently as another form of massage all over each other's backs. You can always cover the surface of the tenderiser with cling film as an added hygiene measure.
9) The Turkey Baster. Only as a last resort if there is nothing rising to the occasion otherwise!
10) The Egg Cups. See how many of these you can balance at once on various protruding parts of your body, (men and ladies can both try this).
Daft as this hub may be, I bet you already have a few ideas of your own, or if you are really honest you can own up to any of these you have tried personally in the comments section!
More by this Author
We all need to laugh every now and then, and if you think it is time to have a laugh again then you need to read this....
Everyone knows a neighbour or neighbors can be a real nuisance, and some of them completely unbearable. This article offers some great ideas for how to annoy your neighbours / neighbors....
In this article I hope to list most of the more common houseplants that are dangerous to cats so that you can either ensure you don't bring them into your home or at least you can keep them out of the reach of your...