Lady Gaga – The Influential Reigning Queen
You must have heard of Lady Gaga by now. She is a very famous American Artist – Singer/Song Writer. Her real name is: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. This year 2010:
- She Won 3 Awards at the MOBO awards in UK, October 2010
- In Forbes List of 100 of the Worlds Most Powerful women 2010. Lady Gaga ranks No 7 – very impressive. http://www.forbes.com/wealth/power-women/list
- She was also the Biggest Award Winner at MTV European Music Awards in Madrid – November 2010. She won 3 Awards.
- September 2010 – She was a voice for Gay people in America. She gave a speech to a crowd of about 2000 in Portland, Maine. She spoke against DADT “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”. I admire her courage in doing this.
- Eight Lady Gaga Wax Figures are to be Unveiled in December 2010 at Madame Tussaud's UK - sporting her iconic outfits.
- Lady Gaga has about 7 Million Followers on Twitter.
I hope the Facts above give you a clearer picture about LadyGaga.
Why I call her “The Influential Reigning Queen”
I’m not focusing on her music in this Article, its obvious she is a good entertainer. Lady Gaga is admired by Millions, mostly young people and is only 24 years old.
At the moment, she is in a very powerful position. When she speaks, people listen - the Media give her maximum coverage. I hope that she will use this to make a positive impact on young people in particular because most of them listen to and copy the person they adore.
There are so many areas she could have an impact on: Healthy Eating / Drugs / Self-Esteem issues & Anorexia/bulimia / Getting an Education / Teenage Pregnancies and many more issues that affect our youth at this present time. I wonder if any other people or parents out there share my view.
Wishing Lady Gaga (Stefani) continued Success. xx
Lady Gaga supporting Gay Rights
Join me at TRIOND and earn more on Adsense and Page impressions (Articles can be as little as 100 Words) or just post Photos.
- My Top 10 Dancers
I love dancing and also enjoy watching Musical Artists captivate their audiences with mesmerising dance moves. Here are my Top Ten Dancers.
More by this Author
Modelling is glamorous and comes with very high earnings but if caution is not exercised, the price may not be worth paying.
How to behave when you meet that special, favourite Celebrity.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.