1980s Dance Music - A List Of Freestyle Songs
Old School Music
Growing up in Brooklyn, New York, I was fortunately exposed to many different types of music. There was Rap, Hip – Hop, R & B, Pop, Reggae, House, Techno and of course Freestyle.
While I like all these types of music, Freestyle is still my favorite. With love song lyrics and a dance beat, you can’t go wrong.
All you Freestyle freaks out there know what I am talking about! I thought it would be nice to list some of my favorites from back in the day. I always get excited when I hear a song that I have not heard in a long time. Oh memories!
Here is a blog all about the 80's. Flashback to 80's music, movies and TV shows!
Best of Free Style Music
- Give me Tonight - Shannon
- Let the Music Play - Shannon
- Come into my Arms – Shannon
- No Reason to Cry - Shannon
- I Wonder if I Take you Home – Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam
- Can You Feel the Beat– Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam
- When I hear music – Debbie Deb
- Fantasy Girl – Johnny O
- Spring Love – Stevie B
- I Wanna Be the One – Stevie B
- Party Your Body – Stevie B
- Dreamin of Love – Stevie B
- Change on Me – Cynthia
- Dream Boy/Dream Girl - Cynthia
- Take Me in Your Arms – Lil Suzy
- Together Forever – Lisette Melendez
- Show Me – The Cover Girls
- Come Go With Me – Expose
- Point of No Return – Expose
- Bad of the heart – George Lamond
- Temptation – Cornia
- Out of Control – Corina
- Boy I’ve Been Told – Sa – Fire
- Tell it to My Heart – Taylor Dane
- Crying Over You – Suave
- Sending All My Love – Linear
- In a Dream (My Love) – Jossette
- Maria – TKA
- Scars of Love – TKA
- Louder than Love – TKA
- One Way Love – TKA
- X-Ray Vision – TKA
- Where are you Tonight – Coro
- Silent Morning – Noel
- Sincerely Yours – Sweet Sensation
TKA - X-Ray Vision
Shannon - Let the Music Play
Best of Freestyle Mix
FreeStyle Dance Music
Do you love the 80's?
Are you a Freestyle Freak?See results without voting
These are just some of my favorites! There are many many more out there. Please leave your favorite one in comments! i hope you all enjoyed the walk down memory lane.
More by this Author
Deciding whether to hold on or let go of our ex is hard. Remember that we should do what our heart guides us to do.
Handball is a very challenging yet fun sport. I have compiled a list of rules and terms used in handball.
We all have strong emotions after a breakup. It can be very hard and quite confusing. Realize that going through emotions is totally normal and you are not alone.