Music and Lyric Quiz
1. Name 3 artistes who have had a top 10 hit (UK) with the song “Its all in the game” (1958, 1963, 1970)
2. In 1984 who took “That’s livin’ alright” to number 3, and what was it the theme son to?
3. The Elgins has 2 hits in 1971, one reached number 3, what was it titled?
4. What was Showaddywaddy’s only number one?
5. Who, in 1971, took “It don’t come easy” to number 4? His first solo hit.
6. What is the correct title of Keith West’s number 2 hit that is more known as “Grocer Jack”?
7. Who were the 5 main members of The Travelling Wilbury’s?
8. Who were the Righteous Brothers?
9. In 1975, who blew it all “Sky High”?
10. Jim Giltrap only had one UK hit, it reached number 4 in 1975, what was it?
11. Who first sang “I heard it through the grapevine”? it wasn’t Marvin though he took it to number one 2 years later in 1969.
12. In 1972, who took “In a broken dream” to number 3 in the UK? the vocals were uncredited to Rod Stewart.
Lyric Quiz... Name the Song Title...
- Oh mother, tell your children not to do what I have done.
- If I’m laden at all, then I’m laden with sadness.
- You’ve done it all, you’ve broken every code.
- Disappointment haunted all my dreams.
- In the misty morning fog, with our hearts thumpin’ and you.
- I have nothin' to live for, Look like nothin's gonna come my way.
- And when I hurt Hurting runs off my shoulder.
- Sup up your beer and collect your fags, there´s a row going on down near Slough.
- Cause I've lost love ones in the past, who never knew how much I loved them.
- I know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used.
Answers available on request!
More by this Author
What are our lungs? What do they do and how do they do it? Complete with easy follow diagrams.
How parts of our body communicate with other parts of our body.
I don't like being ripped off nor do I like to see anyone else ripped off... So here is just a little warning relating to quick home buyers...