My Hot Picture Gallery---2 Year Hub-versary!
My Favorite Pictures Gallery!
After long soul searching I decided if you can't beat them, join them. So here is my contribution to the HOT, HOT, HOT picture gallery. I promise there are even a few hot chicks included.
To celebrate my two year-hubversary (two years on hubpages) I thought I come up with a totally useless hub with no rhyme nor reason. A hub just for fun. Some of my favorite pictures and things are included here, maybe even a joke or two.
One question remains though; who determines what's hot and what's not?
Duhhhh what a silly question! In this case 'Me' of course....
Well! Here is what I personally think of as totally "hot"
I think Hubpages is the Hotest of Hot!
Hi there, just popped in to see what's up!
How hot are they?
As promised a bunch of soon to be chicks in all their finery ===>
Friends ready for a group hug ===>
One HOT Dude!
My Favorite Really Hot Babysitters! (along with more of those promised chicks)
One hot Chick!
I don't imagine you can get much hotter than this ===>
My Hot, Hot Little Friend! (cute as a button, smarter then smart, and a funny little clown to boot)
NO, NO, NO I really do not think this pic is hot I just really find it funny. =======>
I know, I know I have a warped sense of humor...What can I say?
you guessed right I find this one =====> a hoot too.
..............and this one =====>
Hi there, just popped in to see what's up!
My pockets are so empty they don't even have the spider ====>
(well eeeek, if they did... that spider would be flatter then flat)
Some ingenious people have filled the internet with the most amazing drawings and photos collections that really need no words. These are being emailed around the world back and forth. Here is an enormous thumbs up for you unknown and anonymous artists whoever and where ever you may be.
Here is one of those great awwwwwww awesome pictures that was sent to me by email
Definitely NOT a HOT concept
If the economy doesn't flip around soon, lots of us will have to do this====>
My NOT so Hot EX-Husband!
A few years ago my ex-husband started taking flying lessons just about the same time that our divorce proceedings started and he got his license shortly after our divorce was final, later that same year.
Soon after I heard from his sister (some people just don't get it..., once you're divorced you really just want to forget it ever happened, but that's a whole different story) that he just narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft he was piloting. Seems he was forced to make an emergency landing in Windsor because of bad weather. Thank God I never let him take the kids with him.
The FAA issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error (what else could it be). He was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating).
The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. Another thing to be thankful for was that no one on the ground was injured.
The photograph below was taken at the scene to show the extent of damage to him and his aircraft.
I guess he was just really lucky.
What on earth could this white fuzzball be?
Because of the high gas prices, my crystal ball tells me what my NEW HOT WHEELS will be...hmmmmmmm now what color should I choose?
Silver with Red accents or Red wheels with Silver body?
After shopping a quick trip to my HOT New-Age-Gym
I love any type of HOT music!
Music the rythms of our lives!
Jazz, Blues, Classical, Easy listening, Country, some Heavy Metal, Pop, from the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, anything goes I love it all ...as long as it's NOT 'Rap' (or as I call it cRap).
My Dad taught me how to play the Banjo. It's been many a years since I've done any picking but I believe it's like riding a bike....it should come back to me... now where did I put that sheet music to Deliverance...
I have the perfect ear. I can hear if anything is off tune the slightest bit. I also know what it's supposed to sound like.... Unfortunately there seems to be a blockage between my brain and my voice box, let me open my mouth to sing or hum and it's off tune no matter how hard I try,
So with other words me singing......... not so HOT.
OH yeah, Another Hot Dude! Or would you say A Cool Dude?
I could go on and on and on, there is enough material stashed on my computer to keep going for hours but , there is always a BUT I think that this has gone on long enough... whatever 'this' is...................
From The Bottom Of My Heart!
A great big THANK YOU!
After having written some 120 or so hubs in the past two years I would like to say thank you to all who have read my hubs and commented on them. You have given me a much needed boost to my ego. Because of you, what has always been just a dream has actually come to be as I'm now making a living for myself writing.
HUBPAGES team please let me say thank you to you all too from the bottom of my heart for all the help you have given me and making it possible and so easy for a techno-challenged olddy like me to function here.
THE ONLY DIRECTION THAT HUBPAGES CAN GO!
pictures from various sources, www.sxc.hu, everystockphoto.com, flickr.com
- 1 Year hub-versary!
October 22nd 2007 a day in history... my history that is, a year ago I found my new home away from home. HUBPAGES. To give you the long tour (the short one is just too boring ...I've always wanted to be a...
62. How to 'Live Green'
63. Humor: Computer Antivirus Protection!
65. 1 Year hub-versary!
66. Dragon Rider- A book review!
67. Wedding Tips: Planning A No-Glitch Ceremony!
68. Baking Soda: The Eco-friendly Budget-wise Jack-Of-All-Trades!
69. Pointers For Tie Care!
70. How To Make Great Iced Tea!
71. Shrimp Stir-fry!
72. Making and Using Compost
73. Energy saving tips for the Kitchen!
74. Herbal Remedies for Baby and Mom 7
75. The Gift of Giving---#3---Hungarian Sugar Cookies
76. For one more day by Mitch Albom The Book Review
77. How to Secure Your Home When Vacationing!
78. How to Preserve Old Photographs?
79. The Gift of Giving---# 6---Budapest Nut Kugels
80. How Gramps lost his taste for eggs
82. How to vulcanize rubber
83. The Gift of Giving---#4---Hungarian Double Decker Cookies
84. What do you say about writing HUBS? Is this skill an ART?
85. My Hot Picture Gallery---2 Year Hub-versary!
86. My great hits collection 1953 to 2007!
88. Safe Grilling/BBQ 101
89. Snow days!
90. Minimalism and Me
91. How to win an eBay auction
92. Audio Books
93. Humor? Idiosyncracies?
94. Book of Books review THE BIBLE
96. The Gift of Giving---#2--- Walnut Crescent Shortbread
97. A Gift of Giving---# 5---Austrian Shortbread (worlds best)
98. Old Wives Tales Related To The Holidays
99. Contraband Smuggling? Oh My!!!
100. How to study and retain data.
101. How To Shop For Fresh Groceries!
102. Meditation: the benefits.
103. Red Shirt
104. Walk a mile in my paws!
105. How To Get Over A Hang Over - Best Herbal Hangover Remedies
106. Rude Awakening!
107. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain A book review
108. Hands On .....On Hands!
109. Mom! I'm Bored!
110. The Peanut-Butter Caper
112. To trick or Treat????
113. How do you caramelize an onion?
114. How To Save Greenhouse Gas Emissions And Save Money While Doing So!
115. International Garden Party!
116. Bread Machine Portioned Herbal Breads!
117. Best Family Christmas Ever
118. Lighting Forms
119. How I became an Internet Junkie!
120. How To Select A Perfect Veggie Garden Site!
121. Crazy Quilting: not really crazy
122. Crafting ! Is it becoming a lost art?
123. Blackberry Breakfast Smoothie
2 year hub list
- Green Cherry Tomato Pickles-Easy to make pickles
- Tips For How To Shorten Jeans!
- How to fit pants and jeans
- 10 Easy Steps To Custom Fit The Waist Of Pants!
- How to Crochet a Granny Square Throw. Part I
- Common and Creative uses for Hollandaise Sauce.
- Life 75 Years Ago Compared To Now! (the cost of living)
- How to grow Lavender!
- Home-made Honey Garlic Mustard---Easy To Make
- Using 10 Common Foods As Medicine!
- Tent Repair!
- Homemade Bruschetta Spice Mix---Easy To Make!
- Empty-Nest Syndrome and the Single Mom
- Sunlight: Good? versus Bad?
- The war against Warts.
- How To Make An Eco-Friendly Shopping Bag
- Easy to make Cream Cheese!
- 101 Silly Halloween one liners for kids!
- Homemade Herbal Meat Rub!
- Will you admit to being superstitious?
- What is your earliest and/ or most vivid memory?
- Big and Tall Men's wear!
- Hand Embroidery! Hobby, Passion or Obsession???
- Homemade Elderberry Liqueur---Easy To Make!
- How to Crochet a Granny Square Throw! Part II
- The Best Butter Tart, eh!
- Easy Homemade Anti-wrinkle Lotion
- Save money off your food budget; Start Canning!
- Compatible Planting!
- The Many Uses Of Hair!
- Save Money: Reupholster Your Furniture Yourself
- Hungarian Goulash: My Favorite Heirloom Recipe (passed down from generation to generation)
- How to prune fruit trees!
- How to work out percentages
- Chicken Paprikas! A Heritage Recipe.
- How To Choose Apple Trees!
- Tips for Men to Look Instantly Slimmer
- Learning tips: How to study smart!
- WHAT DOES OUR WORLD NEED THE MOST?
- How to make Hungarian plum dumplings
- The Worlds Best Basil and Garlic Pesto!
- My Favorite Recipes For Herbal Body Splashes
- Easy to make at home Moisturising cream!
- Vegetarian Antipasto-Easy to Make!
- Gardening: Winterizing the Home Garden part 1of 4
- The Yearly Christmas Tree Safari 7
- Pizza Crust
- Guide To Wine Appreciation
- The Benefits Of Being A Vegan!
- Love birds! An introduction for beginners!
- How to make The BEST Mac & Cheese Casserole
- Hungarian Potato Noodles!
- Wedding Themes! Choosing One!
- Herbal Remedies: for Cold and Flu
- What's a good way to get more sleep besides sleeping pills?
- The Gift Of Giving & Mocha-Walnut Rum Ball recipe
- Humor---Plants:Stool Pigeons
- Trendy Key Pieces for Men Fall & Winter 2008/2009
- How To Grow 10 Healthy Salad Greens!
- Christmas giving on my mind!
- Stay Home Mom-versus-The Career Mom
More by this Author
A few years ago one of my students asked "How important can it really be to know what needle to use in the sewing machine? Aren't they all basically the same?" I had a hard time convincing him that using the...
First of all a let me say this; fruit trees do not need to be pruned to produce fruit. The fruit production of a tree is a natural occurrence which ensures the survival of a tree. That means a gardener may choose not to...
A friends daughter whose wedding I sewed and organized a few years ago came over last night with her 'Hubby'... saying that the deal on the house they had bid on had been accepted. The young couple was in seventh...