My Top Five 1940s Songs
Hi Hubbers, I have done this one too as one off as I know some of you like me also like the music from this era too, so rather than leave you out I have done this hub for you to vote for your favourites and enjoy my top five tunes of the 1940s...
Happy Listening :)
At Number One - Dame Vera Lynn - Blue Birds Over The White Cliffs Of Dover
At Number Two - Glenn Miller - Pennsylvania 65000
At Number Three - Andrews Sisters - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Of Company B
At Number Four - Andrews Sisters - Chatanooga Choo Choo
At Number Five - Judy Garland - Meet Me In St Louis
All The Decades For Your To Vote and Listen To Your Favourites.
- Top Five Songs Of The 1950s To Get You In The Mood
- My Top Ten 1960s Songs To Get You In The Mood
- My Top Ten 1960s Songs Part 2
- My Top Ten Songs Of The 1960s Part Three
- My Top Five European Songs Of The 1960s
- My Top Ten 1970s Songs To Get You In The Mood
- My Top Ten 1970s Songs Part Two
- My Top Ten 1980s Songs To Get You In The Mood
- My Top Ten 1980s Songs Part Two
- My Top Ten 1990s Songs To Get You In The Mood
- My Top Ten Songs Of The Naughties To Get You In The Mood
Hi everyone well as we have done most of the decades I think its only fair to attack the Naughties (2000s) as there have been some fantastic songs over the past ten years that we have all come to love and remember straight away. So remember same dril
Okay then hubbers, you have now finished the top five 1940s songs, so please vote for your favourite and if your still in the mood to boogie or listen to some more music then why not follow the links above to my other top tens that I am sure you will love :)
Thanks Again Hubbers
More by this Author
Ernst Rohm Born November 28th 1887 in Munich Germany was Ernst Julius Rohm to Emile and Julius Rohm his proud parents. A native of Munich Ernst served as an Oberleutnant (1st Lieutenant) with the 13th infantry regiment...
Sexuality in humans is a very complex thing as people are only aware of the four main ones but not the other ones that I am going to explain to you all and bring to light. The groups are as follows Heterosexual ...
I have used the term political prisoners because a lot of groups were classified political prisoners and would wear the red triangle in the concentration camps as a form of Identification by the camp guards and other...