New Smack Talk
Have you recently put the smack down on someone and felt tired of disparaging them with the same old phrases? Fear not! I now provide fresh barbs and jeers to let your victims know how witty and skilled you are.
· Put that in the oven and bake it.
· Put that in the food processor and puree it.
· Put that in a pan and baste it.
· Mark that on your answer sheet and fill in the answer circle completely.
· Put that in your rectum and shit it out.
· Put that in your bank account and accrue interest on it.
· Your table just got bussed!
· Put that in spandex and write a comic about it.
· Spill chemicals on that and wash it off in the safety shower.
· Douse that in gasoline and torch it.
· Mug that and take its wallet.
· Steal that and pawn it.
· Hijack that and fence it.
· Put that on a leash and take it for a walk.
· Rent that and watch it.
· Put that under oath and cross-examine it.
· Collect that and alphabetize it.
· Take that to the Laundromat and dry-clean it.
· Adopt that and raise it.
· Put that in your stock portfolio and trade it.
· Kill that for its beliefs and canonize it.
· Don’t make me naturally select your ass.
X that and Y it!
What did you think of the new smack talk?See results without voting
More by this Author
I am a master anime finder. I am very familiar with the difficulty of finding animes like the ones I enjoy, and after working for streaming anime websites and moderating their chatrooms for years I know many others are...
When I cannot sleep I write. When I have not slept for several days I start writing increasingly bizarre things. These are those bizarre things. · You know what roses call Valentines Day? The Holocaust....
Anger is an extremely powerful emotion that at times can be life changing, either through single massive instances of anger or the smaller inconveniences and conflicts of day to day life. Since anger can be so...