Funny Pranks To Play On Your Guests And Housemates
Practical Jokes To Play On Your Family Or Visitors To Your Home:
Just for fun, here are a collection of very funny, harmless practical jokes to play on your house guests , friends and family members at any random time.
HINT: Try to keep a straight face and not tell your guests they've been pranked, until they're heading out the door, so that you give them at least a little time to think about what they've just seen... And don't try all of these funny pranks at once or you may get caught out! Conduct them randomly, one or two at a time, over time should give you and your friends lots of laughs!
How To Prank Your Guests
- If you're offering Tea or Coffee to your guests also offer a "Warm cup of Coke" ... If they say anything, tell them that "It's a really good alternative to having Coffee because you still get the Caffeine hit" and explain how you just put the Cola in a cup and microwave it for 20 seconds...
- If they're having Tea or Coffee ask them if they'd like a "Dash of Vinegar" in it. Tell them that it's been doing wonders for your complexion, and later pretend to put it in your cup when your making yours.
- Having wine? Ask them if they'd mind having it in a shot glass "Just so the bottle lasts longer"...
- Turn your TV sideways. Just say it makes it easier to view when you are lying on the couch.
- Turn your framed prints and photos sideways. If anyone says anything just casually say that you "Like to have a different view of the world sometimes!"
- Answer your door wearing a wig and make no mention of it, but if they ask about it just say you're "Having a bad hair day" and change the subject...
- Replace some of your light bulbs with colored ones.
- Label your Lolly Jar "Diet Pills"
- Leave a pair of white underpants hanging out from the lounge cushion and make them look stained by smearing them with Peanut butter.
- Put Peanut Butter on your fingertips and with your five fingers wide open stamp a hand print on the bathroom wall.
- Scrunch up some toilet paper and rub a large glob of peanut butter into it. Leave it on the bathroom floor.
- When your house mate is doing the ironing, ask if he/she would mind ironing your underwear because you're running late for work and can't find a pair of knickers that are freshly ironed.
- Put Glitter in your Toilet Cistern, so it glitters when they flush. Or put it on the hand towel.
- Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish and leave it to dry. Place it on the sink ready for your guests! Or cover it with salt, for that extra little bit of exfoliation!
- Place a 'Post It' note on your bathroom mirror with "I am such a stunning person" written on it - put a Red Lipstick kiss on the mirror next to it.
- Poor a quarter of a cup of Tomato Sauce into the bottom of the toilet... Too gross? Put a little Rubber Ducky in there instead.
- If you can unscrew them, change the Hot & Cold buttons on your taps to the opposite sides. This is a good one to do at your friends place too!
- Is your computer in view? Make your Screen Saver a smiling picture of yourself and the words "I'm A Pretty Princess, Hot, Hot, Hot" or something similar scrawled across it. Otherwise open it at a page where you're looking like you're ordering hemorrhoid cream.
- Leave a large Cucumber and a bottle of Massage Oil on your bedside table or next to the bath.
- Put some shoes in the oven and leave the door open. If anyone says anything, just say you baked them "To kill off bacteria" and that they're now sitting in there "Just for a little while to cool down".
- Sprinkle a little vinegar over the snacks your offering. Deny it.
- Answer the door in your dressing gown and shower cap, and pretend you didn't think they were due to arrive for another hour.
- Serve a great meal, but only serve greens for yourself. Say you're going through a phase where you only eat green food.
- Ask your guests if they'd like you to serve their meal in the bedroom for a more intimate dining experience.
More From StricklyDating:
More by this Author
Funny and cute Facebook status updates, Tweets and quotes to make you laugh until tears run down your legs! A funny page of statuses to share on your favorite social networking sites.
Corny, hilarious and funny pickup lines! If you're a fan of good and bad pick up lines this page is for you!
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.