Romantic Gestures For The One You Love
(Note that this is for her, but could apply to him too...)
- Feed her chocolate covered strawberries.
- Give her a massage.
- Remind her that you are madly in love with her.
- Simply cuddle.
- Plan. Do not buy gifts at the last minute. Chances are you will not find the best present.
- Send a web card to cheer her up when she is under a lot of stress.
- Make a little miniature card with a simple message that she can put in her purse or that you can slip somewhere she will find it.
- There's nothing like a a handwritten letter. Email is nice, but pen and paper has such a personal touch.
- Tell her how perfect she is.
- Find a movie that is comparable to your relationship and refer to it often.
- Tell each other your dreams and include each other.
- Make a CD of songs that you both attribute to your relationship including a homemade insert made with Publisher or something. Listen to it when things get rocky to remember what you love about each other.
- Save special mementos of your relationship and make a memory book or box. Example: movie stubs, theater programs, restaurant menus, maps, event tickets, etc …
- Write "I love you" on post-it notes and stick them all over the house.
- Get up extra early and go out to breakfast with her.
- Go out to eat in a different place such as museums, zoos, airports, and parks.
- Instead of writing a letter, record a personal message and mail the CD to her.
- Write a love letter using reverse letters so she has to read it in front of the mirror.
- Slow dance to a favorite song.
- Give a little gift every month to show you care.
- Send greeting cards often.
- Every day write two things that she did that made you happy, and give it to her at the end of the year.
- When you are out somewhere, whisper in her ear "You're the Best."
- Create a special signal, such as squeezing her hand three times, that means "I love you."
- Through the astronomical society, you can name a star after your beloved.
- Call her from your workplace on break, or if she's at work, call her just to say you are thinking about her and that you love her.
- Blow kisses when you part company.
- Share a favorite food or drink.
- Buy a mirror for her and write on the back, "This is whom I want to be with for the rest of my life."
- Engrave a key chain with a special message such as I Love you.
- Make her a mixed CD of her favorite songs.
- Buy a key with a note attached saying, "You are the key to my heart."
- Type up a story about how you two met, color it and use illustrations.
- Get an empty medicine bottle. Fill the bottle with small candies. Then attach a note to the bottle saying (in general), "Whenever you're feeling hurt or sad, here's something that'll cheer you up." Decorating the bottle is optional.
- Kiss ten times at once.
- Send her a dozen roses - eleven red ones and a white rose. In your note, you can write "In every crowd, there is always a special one that stands out and you are that one."
- When you're apart, set a predetermined time and stop whatever you're doing and only think of each other for one minute.
- Figure out how many days you have been together. In ten years, it'll be 3,652 days. Write a short letter reflecting your feelings. You can also create a timeline of your relationship.
- Give her a seductive smile.
- Buy her a rose from a vendor.
- Cuddle and read together.
- Pick some wildflowers, press them, and give them to her. Give her a booklet of romance coupons. This would include a "Win an argument free" card, a "Free backrub" card, a "5 minutes of time, regardless of how busy" card, etc.
- Make her breakfast in bed.
- Rub her feet when she's tired/stressed.
- Cuddle up in front of a roaring fire.
- Learn something new everyday as a couple. Example: a new word, a history fact or foreign language.
- Rock her gently in your arms until she falls asleep.
- Go to a karaoke bar and sing "your song" to her.
- Surprise her with a kiss and kiss her often.
- Make a heart shaped pizza.
- Send freeze dried or silk flowers to show everlasting love.
- Read love poems to each other on a weekly basis.
- Save all the green (or her favorite color) M&M's for her.
- Prepare a program outlining all you're going to do on a Night on The Town.
- Have your best friend set up a date for the two of you.
- Show her you appreciate her by telling her how proud you are of her.
- Kiss her more often.
- Give her a blue ribbon award for being the best lover.
- Replace her bookmark with a sterling silver one.
- Give her a calendar with all your "couple days" already written in.
More by this Author
51. Minutes each cigarette takes off a smoker's life: 7 52. Years of "potential life" Americans lose to cigarettes each year, in millions: 5.04 53. U.S. deaths in 1990 directly attributable to cigarette...
This test proves that Mythbusters' Adam Savage made up his defense against the AT&T bill he rightfully incurred. Does he belong as the host of Discovery Channel's popular science show if he's a liar?
This is the definitive guide to the fuel economy of the 250 top-selling motor scooters from 50cc to 800cc expressed in mpg and km/l.
No comments yet.