Romantic Gestures For The One You Love
(Note that this is for her, but could apply to him too...)
- Feed her chocolate covered strawberries.
- Give her a massage.
- Remind her that you are madly in love with her.
- Simply cuddle.
- Plan. Do not buy gifts at the last minute. Chances are you will not find the best present.
- Send a web card to cheer her up when she is under a lot of stress.
- Make a little miniature card with a simple message that she can put in her purse or that you can slip somewhere she will find it.
- There's nothing like a a handwritten letter. Email is nice, but pen and paper has such a personal touch.
- Tell her how perfect she is.
- Find a movie that is comparable to your relationship and refer to it often.
- Tell each other your dreams and include each other.
- Make a CD of songs that you both attribute to your relationship including a homemade insert made with Publisher or something. Listen to it when things get rocky to remember what you love about each other.
- Save special mementos of your relationship and make a memory book or box. Example: movie stubs, theater programs, restaurant menus, maps, event tickets, etc …
- Write "I love you" on post-it notes and stick them all over the house.
- Get up extra early and go out to breakfast with her.
- Go out to eat in a different place such as museums, zoos, airports, and parks.
- Instead of writing a letter, record a personal message and mail the CD to her.
- Write a love letter using reverse letters so she has to read it in front of the mirror.
- Slow dance to a favorite song.
- Give a little gift every month to show you care.
- Send greeting cards often.
- Every day write two things that she did that made you happy, and give it to her at the end of the year.
- When you are out somewhere, whisper in her ear "You're the Best."
- Create a special signal, such as squeezing her hand three times, that means "I love you."
- Through the astronomical society, you can name a star after your beloved.
- Call her from your workplace on break, or if she's at work, call her just to say you are thinking about her and that you love her.
- Blow kisses when you part company.
- Share a favorite food or drink.
- Buy a mirror for her and write on the back, "This is whom I want to be with for the rest of my life."
- Engrave a key chain with a special message such as I Love you.
- Make her a mixed CD of her favorite songs.
- Buy a key with a note attached saying, "You are the key to my heart."
- Type up a story about how you two met, color it and use illustrations.
- Get an empty medicine bottle. Fill the bottle with small candies. Then attach a note to the bottle saying (in general), "Whenever you're feeling hurt or sad, here's something that'll cheer you up." Decorating the bottle is optional.
- Kiss ten times at once.
- Send her a dozen roses - eleven red ones and a white rose. In your note, you can write "In every crowd, there is always a special one that stands out and you are that one."
- When you're apart, set a predetermined time and stop whatever you're doing and only think of each other for one minute.
- Figure out how many days you have been together. In ten years, it'll be 3,652 days. Write a short letter reflecting your feelings. You can also create a timeline of your relationship.
- Give her a seductive smile.
- Buy her a rose from a vendor.
- Cuddle and read together.
- Pick some wildflowers, press them, and give them to her. Give her a booklet of romance coupons. This would include a "Win an argument free" card, a "Free backrub" card, a "5 minutes of time, regardless of how busy" card, etc.
- Make her breakfast in bed.
- Rub her feet when she's tired/stressed.
- Cuddle up in front of a roaring fire.
- Learn something new everyday as a couple. Example: a new word, a history fact or foreign language.
- Rock her gently in your arms until she falls asleep.
- Go to a karaoke bar and sing "your song" to her.
- Surprise her with a kiss and kiss her often.
- Make a heart shaped pizza.
- Send freeze dried or silk flowers to show everlasting love.
- Read love poems to each other on a weekly basis.
- Save all the green (or her favorite color) M&M's for her.
- Prepare a program outlining all you're going to do on a Night on The Town.
- Have your best friend set up a date for the two of you.
- Show her you appreciate her by telling her how proud you are of her.
- Kiss her more often.
- Give her a blue ribbon award for being the best lover.
- Replace her bookmark with a sterling silver one.
- Give her a calendar with all your "couple days" already written in.
More by this Author
This test proves that Mythbusters' Adam Savage made up his defense against the AT&T bill he rightfully incurred. Does he belong as the host of Discovery Channel's popular science show if he's a liar?
An adult fantasizing about sex while a donkey licks his nude buttocks: one of many clear violations of FCC obscenity regulations. Throughout its regrettable run, Family Guy has violated every possible...
This is the definitive guide to the fuel economy of the 250 top-selling motor scooters from 50cc to 800cc expressed in mpg and km/l.
No comments yet.