Seinfeld TV Show Trivia Questions
Think you know Seinfeld TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show Seinfeld that I think any sitcom fan would be interested in.
You may find some of these trivia questions a little easier than some of the others, but I think you will find all of them to be challenging.
Test yourself and see how you do.
15 correct – You truly are “Master of Your Domain”
11-14 correct – Jerry buys you dinner at Mendy’s.
6-10 correct – Kramer moves in next door and has a key to your house.
0-5 correct – You receive an atomic wedgie.
Seinfeld TV Show Trivia Questions
1. What was George’s original occupation in the series?
2. What was Elaine’s preferred method of birth control?
3. What high school did George and Jerry attend?
4. What college did George and Jerry attend?
5. What does Frank Costanza collect?
6. Why was Marla Penny (played by Jane Leeves, best known later for her role on Frasier as Daphne) one of Jerry’s more unique girlfriends?
7. What is the most important physical item needed to celebrate Festivus?
8. Where did the idea for Cosmo Kramer come from?
9. Who is Elaine’s boss at Pendant Publishing?
10. What is the only episode of Seinfeld in which neither Kramer nor George appeared?
11. How does Elaine pronounce Svengali?
12. What is Elaine’s nickname for Sue Ellen Mischke?
13. Who won the contest to see who was “Master of their domain”?
14. In "The Muffin Tops" episode, Elaine convinces Mr. Lippman to sell just the top of the muffin. When no one wants the bottoms, they call in "The Cleaner" to get rid of them. Who is “The Cleaner?”
15. Jerry and the gang spend a lot of time at Monk’s café. What was the name of the other diner that they would visit every once in a while?
Answers To Seinfeld TV Show Trivia
1. George began the series as a real estate agent.
2. The sponge was Elaine’s preferred method of birth control.
3. Both Jerry and George graduated from John F. Kennedy High School.
4. George and Jerry both attended Queens College.
5. Frank Costanza collects TV Guides.
6. Marla Penny was a virgin.
7. A Festivus Pole and it must be unadorned, because Frank found tinsel distracting.
8. Cosmo Kramer is a character loosely based on comedian Kenny Kramer, Larry David's former neighbor.
9. Mr. Lippman was Elaine’s boss when she worked at Pendant Publishing.
10. "The Pen" was the third episode of the third season and was the only episode of Seinfeld in which neither Kramer nor George appeared.
11. She says, “Svenjolly”.
12. Elaine’s nickname for Sue Ellen Mischke was “The Braless Wonder”.
13. George won, but in a later episode, admitted to cheating.
14. Newman was the cleaner and it was his job to dispose of all the muffin bottoms. He did this by eating them.
15. The other place was Reggie’s Diner.
Seinfeld TV Show
Who was your favorite Seinfeld TV show character?See results without voting
Other TV Show Trivia Sites
More by this Author
Think you know Frasier TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show Frasier that I think any sitcom fan would enjoy. Good luck!
Think you know WKRP in Cincinnati TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show WKRP in Cincinnati that I think any sitcom fan would enjoy. Good luck!
Owning a classic car is great, but a lot of it depends on how well funded you are. Please read on to see some thoughts and photos of some terrific Ford, Chevy and Chrysler Corporation classic cars.