Special Movies I've Seen: Part 2
In the 1st part I talked about five of my favourite movies, they are special for me as well, today im gonna talk about some more.
1. I think this film is not so popular like other blockbuster movies, but there are some movies which can make the difference. “The Shawshank Redemption” is such kind of movie. It’s about the friendship between two men who met each other in a prison and both got life sentence. I tell you what it’s not like any other movies and it starts in an ordinary fashion, but the more it progresses, the more it gets strong. Hope is something which knows no bound and hope can break the rock solid boundaries of a jail, its hope which can take a man to his ultimate destiny. Surprisingly everything of the movie is almost flawless, and acting of all the important characters was just great. It’s the story and the characters which have made this movie simply the best.
2. My next special movie is “Forrest Gump”. The title was bit weird for me but I was just staring at the screen lol that how amazingly fantastic a movie could be. It’s the life of a handicap boy who eventually found the way to live. He sought love, friendship, belongingness throughout his life and it's a character bright and straight as the sunlight. Tom Hanks has done his best job in this film and the movie was full of surprise, romance and emotion. I'm love’n it!
3. Let me think…. ….yes! It’s A Wonderful Life! I think you got me. It’s a movie which can never be forgotten, it’s all about life. It’s full of love and aspiration. I was so tensed when the money was stolen by Mr. Potter and I was wondering what’s gonna happen next. The appearance of the angel was a funny moment, I thought he is gonna help him, and yeah he did! But in the reverse way lol. It’s a special movie for the Christmas and other great occasions.
4. A film that won my heart is “In the Mood for Love”. But it’s such kind of love story which actually happens in our life. Love is not all about sex and enjoyment but something else, it’s about touching each others feelings deep inside. It’s about ardour of a man and a woman, who know that they will never get each other, but yet they want to come closer but again there is an impassable barrier between them, it’s a story of a deep silent love.
(I express my gratitude to k kiss, i watched this movie after reading her hub.)
5. There are some great films to talk about, but this time what I would like to talk about is “Room At The Top.” A memorable British film I’ve seen. It’s another old day’s classic movie where a young man falls in love with a married woman older than him. The woman was unhappy in her conjugal life and she sought a deep, meaningful, trustworthy love in her young lover, but at the end what she got is betrayal and ignorance which led her life to a tragic end.
Thats all for now. Let me know if you have any suggestion or any queries regarding those movies and i welcome your valuable comments. Thank you.
More by this Author
Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) is a South Asian country which has celebrated 39 years of its independence. It's one of the trios of Indian subcontinent and holds rich history and culture of more than 4000 years....
Ancient Bengal (Bangladesh, west Bengal, Tripura, Orissa and Bihar and some parts of Assam) was the land of ancient civilization and cultures where it possessed a rich culture of its own at the same time different...