Episode List of 2008 Clone Wars
Each season consists of 22 episodes. Season 2 was ordered by Cartoon Network in February 2009. George Lucas has said he would like to make at least 100 episodes, regardless of the ratings. Episode 100 would be in the middle of Season 5, so the series is likely to go up to 110 episodes, whether the ratings continue to be good or not. Also, the series season one has aired "decoded" episodes which tells more detailed information about the characters and events in each episode during its airing in Season 1
1 - Ambush - October 3, 2008
- Jedi Master Yoda and three clone troopers (Jek, Thire, and Rys) must face off against Count Dooku's dreaded assassin Ventress and her massive droid army to prove the Jedi are strong enough to protect a strategic planet and forge a treaty for the Republic.
2 - Rising Malevolence - October 3, 2008
- An attack by a devastating new Separatist weapon leaves Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone troopers struggling to survive until Anakin and Ahsoka can find them.
3 - Shadow of Malevolence - October 10, 2008
- With the help of his Padawan Ahsoka and Jedi Master Plo Koon, Anakin utilizes new long-range Y-wing bombers to lead a bold strike on General Grievous' warship, the Malevolence, and its destructive ion weapon.
4 - Destroy Malevolence - October 17, 2008
- Padmé Amidala and C-3PO are lured into a trap and taken hostage by Grievous onboard theMalevolence, leaving Anakin and Obi-Wan to save the Senator and complete the destruction of the Malevolence at the same time.
5 - Rookies - October 24, 2008
- Alone on a distant outpost, Captain Rex and Commander Cody must inspire their clone rookie unit to believe in themselves to stave off a Droid Commando invasion. Note: Rookies was the episode of any show allowed to be aired with curse words in it. Aside from the first Cartoon Network showing of Zathura.
6 - Downfall of a Droid - November 7, 2008
- R2-D2 is lost during a fierce space battle, and Anakin must find him before the Separatists discover the Jedi military secrets locked in his memory banks.
7 - Duel of the Droids - November 14, 2008
- Anakin, Ahsoka and replacement droid R3-S6 embark on a dual rescue/sabotage mission when they discover R2-D2 is being held at General Grievous' secret listening post. But then R3 begins to show his true allegiance.
8 - Bombad Jedi - November 21, 2008
- Jar Jar Binks pretends to be a Jedi Knight to fool the Seperatists and eventually rescues Padmé and C-3P0 at the hands of the evil Viceroy Nute Gunray.
9 - Cloak of Darkness - December 5, 2008
- Ahsoka and Jedi Master Luminara escort a captured Nute Gunray to trial, unaware that Count Dooku has dispatched his deadly apprentice assassin Asajj Ventress to free the prisoner and eliminate the Jedi. Meanwhile, one of the Senate Commandos betrays them and helps Ventress free Nute Gunray.
10 - Lair of Grievous - December 12, 2008
- General Grievous must prove himself worthy of the Separatists when Count Dooku lures Jedi Master Kit Fisto and his former Padawan, the Mon Calamari Jedi Nahdar Vebb into Grievous' villainous enclave.
11-Dooku Captured - January 2, 2009
- During their own attempt to capture Count Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan discover that the Sith Lord has already been captured by space pirates.
12 - The Gungan General - January 9, 2009
- While negotiating Count Dooku's ransom, Anakin and Obi-Wan are taken prisoner themselves. The Jedi and Sith form an unlikely alliance in a bid to escape, with Jar Jar Binks as their only hope.
13 - Jedi Crash - January 16, 2009
- When Anakin is gravely injured in battle, Jedi General Aayla Secura must teach Ahsoka the Jedi philosophy of having no personal attachments - while they brave a hostile planet in search of medical help for the Jedi Knight.
14 - Defenders of Peace - January 23, 2009
- While the Jedi combat a new Separatist weapon, the pacifist Lurmen must decide whether they will lay down to the oppressive Separatists or fight with Anakin, Ahsoka and Jedi General Aayla Secura.
15 - Trespass - January 30, 2009
- While investigating the disappearance of a clone security force, Anakin and Obi-Wan get caught in the middle of an escalating conflict between the furry territorial inhabitants of a desolate ice world and the greedy representatives of a nearby moon.
16 - The Hidden Enemy - February 6, 2009
- A retrospective prequel to the feature film: Anakin and Obi-Wan discover evidence of a traitor amongst their ranks while attempting to lead Republic forces to liberate the planet of Christophsis from a Separatist siege.
- Padmé and Jar Jar are captured while searching for a secret Separatist bio-weapons lab, sparking Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka to try and save their friends and halt the release of a deadly virus.
18 - Mystery of a Thousand Moons - February 13, 2009
- The fatal Blue Shadow virus has been released, infecting Ahsoka, Padmé, and many clone troopers -- and giving Anakin and Obi-Wan just 48 hours to find the antidote on Iego, a mysterious planet from which no visitor has ever returned.
19 - Storm Over Ryloth - February 27, 2009
- Wat Tambor's Separatist forces invade Ryloth. Anakin's fleet is sent to penetrate a space blockade to clear a path for ground troop landing. Ahsoka disobeys Anakin's orders when she leads blue squadron for the first time and loses most of her squadron, prompting Anakin to help give his Padawan a lesson in respect for authority - and the opportunity for redemption.
20 - Innocents of Ryloth - March 6, 2009
- To sabotage a powerful Separatist weapon, Obi-Wan and a small clone force enter an occupied town, and discover that its Twi-lek residents are being used as a living shield. At the same time, clone troopers Waxer and Boil run into a little girl named Numa and take it upon themselves to keep her safe.
21 - Liberty on Ryloth - March 13, 2009
- With his forces stretched thin, Mace Windu must convince Twi'lek freedom fighter Cham Syndulla to help him save the capital city, and the planet, from the droids' destruction.
22 - Hostage Crisis - March 20, 2009
- To free crime lord Ziro the Hutt, bounty hunters under the control of Cad Bane seize control of the Senate Building and take hostage the senators --. And keeping them in a serious danger that Mace Windu could'nt take Cad Bane is dangerous. Completely unaware that Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker is still inside. But Skywalker has left his lightsaber with Padme.
Season 2 (COMING SOON)
More Sites by This Author
More by this Author
Jedi Vs Sith Star Wars: The Old Republic and create your own Star Wars saga in a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts. Explore an age thousands of years before the...
"A weapon they are. Obey orders without question for good or ill. For now they fight for us." Yoda Also check out our sit WWW.FUNFUNCLOCKS.COM The origins of the clone troopers could be traced back...
This classic Disney ride takes space travelers on a high-speed, indoor rollercoaster ride through space. As your rocket is set to "launch," you travel past mission control on your way to the launching pad...
No comments yet.