The 10 best movie sequels ever!
A great box set!
The attack of the sequels!
All movie buffs know that most sequels fall short and do not do justice to the original, right? I often see it that way but, I also like a lot of those I have seen. Here are the ones that I thought knocked it out of the park... again.
Which ones almost made it?
Star Trek 2, The Bride of Frank..., and All Saints Day.
The four pack of action!
A unique look at a great movie classic !
A horse and an offer ...
An epic showdown. But does the younger one know what it is over?
Part 2 is good too!
12. Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman-(1943) Though this was bashed by the critics, it was a great black and white classic! Lon Chaney Jr. and Bela Lugosi were perfect together.
11.Superman 2- The addition of General Zod and his friends brought terror and drama to the series. The original cast teamed up perfectly with Terrance Stamp and Sarah Douglass when an intergalactic grudge is settled on Earth. Will Earth survive?
10. T2- One of Arnold's best performances! Loaded with action and surprises, T2 has become a classic in its genre. NOTE: Val Kilmer was supposed to play the liquid steele Terminator but was bounced. Arnold said he would back out if Val was in. Then Val did the same with Batman and Robin. Both times Arnold won the battle.
9. Beverly Hills Cop 2- This was even funnier than the first. Axl and friends were back to take down a deadly gang of criminals.
8. Psycho 2- This was loaded with surprises and a ending that no one could forget. The acting, suspense, and all of the twists and turns made me watch this about 20 times! Part 3 and 4 were awful, but I thought part 2 stayed with the best!
7. Dirty Harry (Magnum Force)- Harry comes back and kept the audience wanting more and more.
6. Rocky 2- Rocky and Appollo get back in the ring for another bout. This time, the fight is personal, and the outcome may be different.
5. Aliens- The Xenomorph comes back and a team of U.S. Marines respond. Ripley goes with them to see that the monstrous race is wiped out. There is evil and destruction everywhere, but which race has to claim the worse villains?
4. Leathal Weapon 2- Roger and Riggs team up again to take down a group of drug lords that have diplomatic immunity. Will Riggs come apart, or will the immunity get revoked? Joe Pesci was great!
3. The God Father 2- A horse's head, a family, and a new era in crime.
The top two may surprise you.
2. The Dark Knight- Batman Begins- Heath Ledger lead the way and stole the show. The Dark One is up against 2 or maybe 3 villians. It took all he had to survive.
This may surprise some, but think about how much more likable the characters were when we got to know them better. Both droids, Han, Lea, and Luke had matured in personality so much! Besides who can deny the famous twist and the introduction of Yoda? No way this writer can.
1. The Empire Strikes Back- Star Wars
More by this Author
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.
One of the best parts of Christmas is the carols! But who thought some would be so funny?