The 13 best Horror SPOOFS ever!
Way back on a night like this...
Bloopers inside of a spoof? Why not?
The one and only...Leslie
This was such a fun list to make, and a fun topic!
It is a tradition to watch scary movies on Halloween. But this year, I say it is time to change that! This Halloween, let's start watching horror spoofs! It is time to make this a really happy Halloween!
It seems to be so much more fun to make a joke out of it than to fear this great holiday, and all of the creeps it reminds us of! Please read, vote up, and tell me what your favorites are!
13. Ernest Scared Stupid- This was a little different because it was about a certain type of troll. It was also ridiculous but, aren't spoofs supposed to be? It was fun and had it's moments. Besides, Jim Varney was always entertaining!
Earnest scared stupid
A true classic!
Shawn of the dead! This was disgusting!
Here are the best of the worst!
12. A Beary Scary Movie- This was pretty well done, and adds to the fun this season.
11. Tucker and Dale vs Evil- A couple of rednecks have had enough! This was filled with evil, stupidity, beautiful women, and of course, hay seed hicks on a mission! Have a beer some chew, and let out a yee ha for this entertaining flick!
10. Monster Squad- A group of kids who are scared to death, muster the courage to take on the Universal Monsters! Just remember, werewolves do have nards!
9. Eat and Run- About a big fat alien with an appetite as big as his home planet! Ron Silver was great in this unique and off the charts comedy. Sexually crude and funnier than a planet full of fat slobs!
8. Dracula, Dead and Loving It- No spoof list could ever leave out the master! Leslie was awesome, as always. This had a big budget and a good cast.
7. The Watch- Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller lead a great cast in this story about evil, hell bent aliens, and a nieghborhood watch group that knew. This was fun and off the charts, just like I expected.
6. Shriek if you know what I did last Friday the 13th- This was crude, offensive, and funnier than...you fill in the blank! Rose Marie, Tom Arnold, Shirley Jones, and great supporters carried this crazy slasher, to a great ending. The puns and launguage were awesome, and I call this a must see in October!
5. Shaun of the Dead- Before Star Trek, Simon Pegg stood up against a mob of Zombies. This was disgusting and very funny. Off the charts and over the top are total understatements!
4. Saturday the 14th - I loved this old school creeper that brought the world to a near brush with an awful fate.
3.Young Frankenstein- This is another must see, Peter Boyle and Gene Wilder were at their best. Mel Brooks was great at spoofing!
2. Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstien - A great black and white spoof! This was awesome with all of the one liners, jokes, and close calls.
1. Scary Movie- This was going to be the name a real slasher flick, but instead, they called it Scream. Then the Wayans Brothers came along and took the name and this movie all the way to the top! This was the Wayans Brothers at their best!
Now its your turn!
What are your favorites?
- The 13 scariest movies ever! Now this has a scary Quiz and poll!
Check this list of the scariest flicks ever!
- The 13 best Sci Fi Movies ever!
What are the best Science Fiction movies of all time? Why did Star Wars get left off?
More by this Author
Have you ever thought that you have heard all of the classic rock there was to hear? Here is one that you may not have. Monster is unique and powerful! Here it is.
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.