The Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas - As Featured On the History Channel
There are some really unusual things that have been purchased at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada over the years. From bikes to boats and even hot air balloons, the cool things are not in short supply. Many of the store transactions are featured on the History Channel TV show, Pawn Stars. Let’s look some of the more unique items at the Gold and Silver shop in Las Vegas.
No store would be complete without some sporting items. Of course, at the Gold and Silver Pawn shop in Las Vegas, they take it to a new level. Sure, you can buy baseball mitts and balls, along with tons of other sporting goods, but what fun is that? They take it to a new level.
· Boxing World Title Belt: Honestly, what boxing fan wouldn’t want this?
· NBA Championship Ring: Not too old, either. This is from the Miami Heat championship team.
· Super Rare Baseball Cards: If you have thousands of bucks to spend, they have the rarest of them all at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, NV.
I’m not talking about lawn furniture. The guys at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from Las Vegas, Nevada take this to a whole new level. Now these are outdoor items!
· Hot Air Balloon: That’s right; Corey was actually featured on the History Channel show buying a hot air balloon. This was a great episode to watch.
· Old Guns: I’m talking 1800’s here. Some they have even linked to regal folk.
· Motorsports: They’ve featured ATV’s, dirt bikes, vintage mini bikes, sports cars, and even planes or helicopters on the show in the past.
Yes, even the stars on the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop located on the strip in Las Vegas have purchased some standard items for this type of store. Here are some of the more typical things you can see at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop.
· Jewelry: Yes, jewelry is a staple of every store out there.
· Artwork: From ritzy and expensive to cheaper reproductions.
· Household items: Old clocks and furniture items are always on hand.
Real Oddball Stuff:
Okay, just like other stores, the stars at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, on the strip have some really unique, often one of a kind items to sell. Here are just some of the examples of this type of items featured on the History Channel show.
· Paul Revere Spoon: It was worth about 18 grand. Not too bad for utensils, huh?
· Real Ball and Chain: This was from a real chain gang. Not super valuable, but really neat.
What Do You Have?
If you have items you want to see to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop and are in the Las Vegas, NV area, you just may be featured on the History Channel show. Take in your items and see what happens.
More by this Author
You don't need to win a computer to get a free laptop as a student or low income family. There are many charitable organizations that will give you a new one, free of charge.
Once you find the millionaires or rich and famous people giving away cash, you need to know how to properly construct a letter to them. You can get them to send you money.