The Vampire Diaries Quotes: Damon, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, and all Your Favourites!
- Damon: Is it working? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?
- Elena: Dear Diary: Today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. My smile will say, 'I'm fine. Thank you. Yes. Much better.' I will no longer be the girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh. Be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.
- Stefan: Stay away from Elena.
Damon: I take that as an invitation.
- Elena: Matt and I together, it wasn't...
- Jeremy [to Tyler]: If you hurt Vicki one more time, I swear to God: I will kill you.
- Damon: We both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity is when you rip it open and feed on it.
- Vicki: I know you.
Damon: Well, that's unfortunate.
- Elena: We never go to the texting part.
Bonnie: That's an important part in any relationship.
- Stefan: It's time for you to go.
Damon: That's not a problem. Because I've been invited in. And I'll come back tomorrow... and the following night.
- Stefan: Salem witches are a great example of individualism and non conformity.
- Stefan: Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her.... and that, my brother, is your humanity.
- Stefan: Damon is trying to get you to turn against me.
Elena: Well then I guess it's working.
- Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!
Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
Damon: I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.
- Damon: You're dead, dude. Get over it.
- Elena: I think there's something he doesn't want me to know, which makes me wanna know all the more.
Matt: Like he's a serial killer and keeps a clown suit in his trunk?
- Zach: You don't visit, Damon... You appear. Periodically. Reminding me
that this isn't my house, that you're only allowing me to live here ...
allowing me to live.
Damon: Someone had to mow the lawn.
- Damon: You won. Now nothing can come between you and Elena. Except the
truth. The lies catch up to you, the longer you keep lying to yourself
about who you are.
Stefan: The beauty of you in there and me out here ... is that I can walk away.
- Stefan: Maybe they're ninja turtles. Or zombies. Werewolves.
Damon: This is reality, and there's no such thing as werewolves.
- Katherine: I came back for you.
Stefan: The problem, Katherine, is that I hate you.
Katherine: That sounds like the beginning of a love story. Not the end of one.
- Alaric: You did kill her brother.
Damon: There is a huge asterisk next to that statement: he came back to life.
- Damon: I always pegged you for a lone wolf.
Mason: I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were.
- Damon: I tried to kill a werewolf, I failed. Now I feel like I'm not living up to the version of my best self.
- Jeremy: We're gonna kill Katherine.
Stefan: I can explain.
Stefan: We're... gonna kill Katherine.
- Katherine: So, here we are: the brother who loved me too much and the only who didn't love me enough.
Damon: And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.
- Damon: The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive a stake right through your heart.
Katherine: God, you're heart. When did you get so hot?
- Rose: Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult.
Damon: I'm not in love with anyone.
Rose: Wanna try that again?
- Stefan: I'm sorry.
Damon: About what?
Stefan: About being the guy that made you turn 145 years ago... what I did was selfish. I didn't wanna be alone. Guess I just needed my brother.
- Damon: I've been dead before. I got over it.
More by this Author
A little bit of simplicity goes a long way... Zach Klein - Flickr Decorating your bedroom can be inexpensive.. it can even be free! All you need is a few good ideas, some time and patience and you will be ready to...
The Lovely Bones is a novel by Alice Sebold. A light read and enjoyable, this book has helped many people overcome what is known as the five stages of grief by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. "My name was Salmon, like...
This was something i had never even heard about until i saw it on someone's profile. That got me wondering what is it. And then i did some searching and found the answer. Peter Pan was a legendary animation...