A Parody Of Country Western Song Titles
Did you ever wonder where the idea for song titles come from? What is the inspiration behind them? Some song titles are written from real life experiences, while there are those that are written from other's. A variety of emotions one can feel just by reading the title. Falling in love... being a trucker ... being a farmer ... getting married ... getting a divorce. .. missing the one you love ... the list goes on and on.
I thought I'd do something just a little bit different. I took the titles from actual country western songs and I revised them, just a bit. These aren't real songs, and I highly doubt they would ever make it, let alone be on the Billboard Charts.
Country Western Song's You've Never Heard Of
- Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor On The Underside Of The Table?
- Don't Cry On My Shoulders 'Cause You're Disturbing My Dandruff.
- I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Depends.
- How Can I Miss You When We Are Siamese Twins?
- If The Phone Don't Ring, Baby, You Didn't Pay The BIll.
- I Would Have Writ You A Letter, But The Mailman Did It.
- I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Watch My Toenails Grow.
- Please Triple Bypass My Pigs Valve.
- I'm So Miserable Without You ... Oh Wait ... You Are Right Here.
- I Keep Forgettin' I Have Alzheimers.
- May The Bird Of Paradise Build A Nest In Your Underarm Hair.
- If You Don't Leave Me Alone, I'll Go Talk To The Voices In My Head Instead.
- If Love Were Oil, I'm A Gallon Low With Dry Skin And A Rash.
- I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight, 'Cause She's Hairier Than The Dawgs Are.
- I'm Just A Bug On The Windshield Wiper Of LIfe That Just Won't Turn Off ... Man I'm Dizzy!
- You Can Have Your Kate And Edith Too 'Cause They Are Conjoined Twins.
- My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Coming Over For Dinner.
- She Got The Gold FIllings And I Got The Dentures.
- They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Body From Breakin' Out All Over.
- My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him, But, She Forgot The Dog Food.
- She Took Toothpicks And Made A Toilet, Now I Got Splinters.
- You Can't Deal Me All The Aces, Oh Wait ... You Can 'Cause You Don't Have A Full Deck.
I hope I was able to share a smile or a laugh or two with you....and made your day just a bit brighter! It's all in fun ... and laughter is the best medicine for the soul!
More by this Author
Photo via flickr by vns2009 Did you ever think about an acorn? What significance does it really have? The squirrels think they are of importance! They love to eat them and then bury them to find later, but then can't...