The worst and funniest cover songs of all time! The funniest blog ever.
This is the Dr. and his medics? No thanks, I can handle this cold!
Covers. Put some over your ears.
Don't get drunk and sing!!!!
Get her some cough drops!
Some songs are so bad, they are actually good!
I will never understand why some "singers" feel it necessary to remake a classic and make it sound horrible. I am glad they do it however, because it is quite entertaining! Sometimes you wonder what they could have been thinking, and then, you are actually glad that you have no idea! By the way, if one is going to remake a song, do not remake The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, or Guns and Roses! You won't measure up.
What almost made it? I'm hooked on a feeling-David Hasselhoff. Oh boy! Right after he finished that hamburger, he recorded this one! Good Heavens Dave! You are a judge on America's got Talent, not a contestant!
10. Baby I love your way/Freebird- Will for Power. Thank God that this joke of a duet was killed by their own creation! This was awful, and I never wanted to hear garbage like this again! This I think, was their first and last.
9.Spirit in the Sky- Dr. and the Medics.These circus clowns were nuts and the video proves it. Norman Greenbaum did a great job on the original! Beavis and Butthead thought this was stupid and so did I. If any one went to see a Dr. like this one...they would decide to stay sick!
8. Take my Breath Away- Jessica Simpson. This was THEE love song of the 80's when Berlin recorded it for the Top Gun soundtrack. Jessica had a big, strong football player in her life, and he couldn't stop her from this atrocity? I like Jessica, and think her voice is nice, but she mauled this. It was only done so she could make a video that showed off her near perfect body. They thought that would make this a hit. It didn't!
7. Mr. Tamborine Man- William Shatner. This is the first song on this list by the one and only Capt. Kirk. The ending is as crazy as I have ever heard! What happened to him?
6. Hello Goodbye. The Jonas Brothers. A note to all singers, do not cover The Beatles ever, but especially not before puberty!!!!!
5. Sweet Child of mine-Bonnie Tyler. My goodness, hasn't anyone ever offered her a cough drop or some Triamenic? Man, she once had "A total eclipse of the Heart", now it's a total eclipse of the voice box! If you are a mediocre singer, then DO NOT try Guns and Roses songs! Axl was a master, not a novice. Please Bonnie, take care of the strep throat and then get in front of the microphone.
4. Rocket Man-William Shatner. He went right off the deep end right before he did this one! "Im a- Rock-it -maaaaaaan". Holy cow is he a nut!
3. Late 911 is a Joke- Duran, Duran. Who's bright idea was it for Duran Duran to do this cover album. This version was a bigger joke than 911!
2. Don't go Breaking my Heart- Macy Gray and O.D.B. This was ridiculous and never should have been even thought of! But I laughed so hard I am glad they did! I think ODB was drunk and you have to listen to this!
And here he is, the master of the remake disaster...
The Capt. of Crazy...
1. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds-William Shatner. I laughed so hard the first 100 times I heard this! I love it. He was so bad that he was totally entertaining. No, I don't believe that he made a fool out of himself on purpose. He was trying to be good! LOL.
ENJOY, and remember that laughter is the best medicine, for bad music induced headaches!
Other funny ones!
- The 10 Funniest Songs EVER! The Revised List. The late great Leslie Neilson sings our Anthem! Read o
The late Leslie and many others are remembered for their funny contributions to American Music!
- The most mis-sung and mis-heard songs
So many songs make no sense ...well at least not until you find out what they really say.
More by this Author
Have you ever thought that you have heard all of the classic rock there was to hear? Here is one that you may not have. Monster is unique and powerful! Here it is.
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
One of the best parts of Christmas is the carols! But who thought some would be so funny?