Things NOT to do, when you meet your favourite Celebrity
Who are Celebrities anyway?
I see them as people who are famous, loved, admired, rich and glamorous. Everyone must have a favourite celebrity they would like to meet. An actor? A singer? A Politician? A TV Presenter? I hope you get to meet yours someday and if you do, here are some tips on what NOT to do.
1) Scream – No need to scream. Just stay cool, calm and collected. After all, they are only your favourite celebrity.
2) OMG – Some people say “Oh my God” about 20 times. You are not in trouble, so why call on God?
3) Body Autographs – Autographs are good. However it’s amazing the lengths that some people would go. Some fans ask for autographs to be signed on their arms, their boobs, their backs and more.
Enrique Iglesias and Fan
Michael Jackson and Fan
George Clooney and Fan
4) “I love You” – Now, why would you go and say that, especially if the person is in a relationship? Do you want to split them up?
5) Calling Friends – some like to share or brag on the phone with friends that they have met their celebrity. Some even go a step further and ask for the celebrity to say hello to their friends on the phone.
6) Cry – Keep hold of those nerves. It should be a happy day for you. No need for tears.
7) Photos – Take just one or two photos and don't give into the temptation of posting it on Twitter and Facebook.
Do you think you can manage to do all or most of the above?
..........because I can’t. ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶
It’s not everyday you get to meet a favourite celebrity.
Is there any celebrity that you would like to meet or have already met?
Rihanna and Fan
Lady Gaga and Fan
More by this Author
Love is such a beautiful thing. If you find True Love and manage to hold on to it for a very long time, then count yourself not just lucky, but truly blessed. Age should not be a barrier to Love.
Modelling is glamorous and comes with very high earnings but if caution is not exercised, the price may not be worth paying.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.