50 Things You Can Do In 5 Minutes!
To Be Or Not To Be!
Have you ever been bored out of your mind? Or perhaps felt like you just need to get up and do something more productive than laying around? Here's a quick list of things you can do when you are bored that should take no more than 5 minutes! Get up and get going.
50 Things You Can Do In 5 Minutes
- Color a page in a coloring book
- Balance your checkbook (go on...you know it needs to be done!)
- Check your Facebook (don't...you've probably already done this for the past 2 hours!)
- Read an article in a magazine
- Paint your toenails
- Edit/ photoshop a picture
- Watch an episode of Ray William Johnson (RWJ) on YouTube.
- Floss your teeth
- Pay a bill online
- Browse around eBay
- StumbleUpon something!
- Sweep your bathroom
- Take out the trash
- Write a journal entry
- Start an online blog
- Write an email
- Catch up on the latest music (easily done through YouTube)
- Research the benefits of cantaloupe
- Start writing a hub (Although don't expect much if you REALLY only do it in 5 minutes!)
- Set up a game of Monopoly
- Clean your pet bird's cage
- Sew a button
- Apply sunscreen
- Do your makeup
- Use the bathroom
- Chew a piece of gum until it looses its flavor
- Make a "To-Do" list for tomorrow (...so you don't have this "I don't know what to do" problem again.)
- Buy movie tickets online
- Call a friend
- Make a paper crane
- Learn how to make a paper crane if you didn't know before
- Organize your pen/pencil/erasers/etc. drawer
- Air out your room, let the breeze in
- Make a sandwich
- Hang a painting
- Clean the mirrors in your house
- Wash the dishes
- Wrap a present
- Memorize an important phone number in your address book
- Walk the dog
- Make some milk and cereal
- Write a greeting card
- Program your TI-84 calculator
- Make some coffee
- Eat a taco
- Check your emails
- Listen to a techno song (I say techno, but really Dubstep, Metallica, classical...etc etc... lots of bands and genres go longer than 4 minutes.)
- Do some ab exercises
- Make an omelet
- Read something else. Like this article about tea.
So There You Have It...
50 things you can do in 5 minutes! I hope I got your mind running a little as what to do when you are bored or want to be productive. So stop texting your friends that you are bored and pick something to do!
I wouldn't want this list to stop at number 50 so if you have another creative idea, leave it in the comments below or let me know and I'll add it to the list!
If you found this article interesting, please remember to:
- Vote it UP/USEFUL
- Leave a comment
- Share it!
Here's idea #51...
More by this Author
Were the 13 colonies justified in declaring the Declaration of Independence to be Justified? The amendments they came up with. The 13 colonies were...
Several historical events in Forrest Gump that also happen in reality. The Vietnam War, an event in Forrest Gump. Hurricane Carmen, another event in in Forrest Gump. And the Little Rock Nine event in Forrest Gump at the...
Here's a great example of a proposal essay with simple and easy step-by-step instructions on how to write an effective paper. Getting an A on a proposal paper is simple if you follow some simple steps