50 Things You Did Not Know About Zombies
We have all seen them, shambling mounds of deranged former humans devouring the flesh of the living. They travel in hordes ever ready to attack the living. Some have limbs missing, others have jagged broken teeth. Reality is this simple creature known as the zombie is misunderstood. I am going to list a few facts about our gentle friend you may not know.
These facts were collected by dedicated men and women and some zombies that were unidentifiable but very cooperative. Each fact comes from at least 7 minutes of hard work and labor. We must express that you take the warnings in this text serious, Heaven forbid you disprove one of these facts and we have to hunt you down and.... well, never mind that. Just be careful when dealing with zombies.
Do you know?
The Library where zombies roam
Every October the Wheelwright Library transforms into a haven for the zombie and zombie fan alike. Like the page to be entered into the zombie sweepstakes and win amazing prizes. Go ahead, we don't bite..... hard.
The Follow Up Article
- 50 More Things You Did Not Know About Zombies
A folllow up to my 50 Things You Never Knew About Zombies
How You Gonna Do It?
How will you kill a zombieSee results without voting
Most zombies are not that bad at all. In fact they are simple creatures full of wonderment.
- Zombies find distasteful and demeaning. They feel the media has zombie films wrongfully persecuted them.
- Almost every zombie registers to vote but refuses to do so due to a lack of communication within parties. It is estimated with the tea party mentality more zombies will show up at the poles this year!
- If you read Judy Blume books to a zombie it will purr like a walrus and then recite greek poetry to you in it's natural language. This can be rather relaxing.
- Zombies prefer a diet of tofu and greens as opposed to flesh. They have never moaned brains, it was misinterpreted. The real moan was grains!
- All zombies carry at least 100 dollars in monopoly money.
- Zombie dogs are not dogs at all, nor are they zombies. The typical zombie dog is nothing more than an Alabama grease rat.
- Zombies are major fans of Justin Beiber and will listen to him for days. Some scientist estimate that this is why they may be a little slow.
- Many zombies find Max Brook's books to be humorous and insightful, but hate the movies his famous father made.
- On the original Night of the Living Dead a zombie acted as corrospondant but he was drunk so all of the zombie lines sound distorted, shame shame shame.
- If you offer a zombie tea it must be earl grey and must have at least one lemon or they will become irate and speak illy of your drapes.
- Even zombies hate bagpipes.
- Andy Dick was denied entry into the zombie union, they said he smelled to bad.
- All zombies like to play four square but they call it grrrrrrrrrr.
- If you shake hands with a zombie and the hand falls off, you get to keep it.
- Never whistle at a zombie girl, they find it in poor taste and will eat your soul.
- Zombie board games are usually made up of random pieces of human bodies and for some reason always contain a Paris Hilton photograph
- A zombie in the hand is worth none in the bush
- If you see a zombie at morning, fellow take warning, if you see a zombie at night give it some cake and it will leave you alone.
- All zombies love axe body spray.
- Redbull does indeed give zombies wings, and flying zombies are way more dangerous than stumbling ones.
- Zombies play left for dead for hours on end.
- Even zombies are afraid of the old guy from Poltergeist 2. When he sings they get very scared and cuddle with their zombie teddy bears.
- Zombies dress as humans for Halloween.
- If you see a zombie barber, do not ask for a hair cut!
- For years people have been laughing at a zombie all the while never suspecting it. Yay for Jim Carrey.
- Dane Cook loves zombies.
- Zombies cannot use a can opener and therefore hate canned chili
- Even zombies are hungry 15 minutes after Chinese food.
- It is not polite to refer to a zombie as a zed, zigger, or zonkie. It hurts their feelings.
- Zombies will always love you for your brains.
- Zombies will totally own you at street fighter.
- Never play checkers with a zombie. They will always cheat and eat your pieces.
- Zombies never fail to leave a tip after eating a waiter.
- Zombies love Sam Adams in the morning
- Zombies don't always drink beer, but when they do they drink dos equis
- Zombies own several leather bound books.
- All zombies can break dance, they simply choose not to.
- Most zombies are pinball wizards
- zombies can indeed beat up your dad
- zombies can divide by 0
- zombie Chuck Norris is way cooler than real Chuck Norris
- A zombie can indeed beat a ninja, but cannot beat a fat chick at Wendys
- Even zombies think twilight is dumb
- If you throw a marshmallow at a zombie it will simply look at you as if you were stupid.
- Zombies collect various spools of thread
- Zombies refuse to play my coke rewards. They feel the prizes suck.
- All zombies have twitter accounts so they don't have to be on myspace
- zombies can out arm wrestle the most interesting man in the world
- most zombies are eager for the release of Britany Speares next album
- and finally, all zombies have a sense of humor!
More by this Author
As a child I was a comic book fanatic, and to this day still have several hundred stored away. The one character that always got my attention was Batman. I remembered first seeing Batman on Nick at Night. Of course the...
Choosing the right bass can be the make or break for a great musician to be born. There are so many options out there right now and so many good brands it makes it so hard to pick just one.
The world of yugioh is an ever expanding one and there are many types of players. Some of these players can really ruin a good day!