Things that make you feel slightly guilty about your actions!
We all do things day to day that make us feel slightly guilty, either because we know it has affected or deprived someone else, or because it goes against our own consciences. Here are a few examples of things that people do that make them feel guilty, but what I would like to see in the comments section are your own experiences of things you have done that made you feel a bit naughty or guilty.
1) Starting on the second layer of chocolates in the box before finishing the first layer.
2) Waiting until your partner goes to the toilet and then changing the television station.
3) Carving a joint of meat for dinner and making sure you get all the leanest meat.
4) Blaming the dog for the smell of your own fart, safe in the knowledge he can't deny it!
5) Calling into work "sick" when all that is wrong with you is a hangover.
6) Telling your partner you can't have sex because you have "a headache", even though you don't really and just aren't "in the mood".
7) Leaving one sheet of toilet paper on the roll to avoid having to replace it with a new roll.
8) Pinching the last can of beer out of the fridge when your partner is out of the room in the hope he thinks you are still drinking the same can you were when he left.
9) Ordering your first underage drink and claiming to be 18 (or 21) to the bar staff in order to get served.
10) Telling your partner you need to go to the shop, when you are really sneaking off for a crafty pint at the pub.
11) Telling your partner they don't have a "big bum" when you really think they do.
12) Saying to your partner you are "okay" and "everything is fine, nothing is wrong", when really you are sulking about something they have done.
13) Not telling your parents you have had sex for the first time.
14) Trying to cover up the fact you have been drinking alcohol to your parents, (who no doubt will spot it at 20 paces anyway ).
15) Bumping or scraping someones parked car and driving off quickly without leaving any details on their windscreen.
16) Not giving up your seat for an elderly person on the bus.
17) Telling a friend she looks great when she is dressed up to go out, even though you know she looks anything but attractive.
18) Telling new parents you can see a resemblance between their baby and one or other of their own features, e.g. eyes, nose, hair, mouth etc. (Come on , they all look like cute pink blobs as newborns, resemblances come much later!)
19) Delving through your parents drawers and cupboards as a child in order to see what you can find. (I found all sorts, including a pack of old fashioned "nude" playing cards in my Dad's drawers).
20) Eavesdropping on conversations that you suspect may be about you, e.g. between friends or family of yours. (A word of warning, eavesdroppers really do never hear any good of themselves, so be prepared for the emotional bombshell).
More by this Author
We all need to laugh every now and then, and if you think it is time to have a laugh again then you need to read this....
I so love these true quotes that come from airline staff. They have me on the floor laughing, and there are so many to choose from. This hub is dedicated to my favourites, and I am sure they will crack you up too.
In this article I hope to list most of the more common houseplants that are dangerous to cats so that you can either ensure you don't bring them into your home or at least you can keep them out of the reach of your...