Tips For Waking Up in the Morning
A lot of people have a hard time waking up in the morning. I know I hate the feeling of forcing yourself to get up when you don't want too. But it is something we all have to do in our lives. I found a few tips that will help you have an easier time with getting up in the morning.
Tips and Tricks
1. Try to get to bed early so the morning won't be so tough on your body.
2. Leave your alarm clock on the other side of the room so you can't just hit the snooze button. This will force you to actually have to get up and out of bed.
3. Once your out of bed, do some push-ups or even some sit-ups to wake you up. Jumping Jacks are also a good blood rush workout to wake you up in the morning.
4. Once you are done with a short workout, go ahead and take a shower to wake you up even more.
5. Eat a big breakfast so you have plenty of energy to stay active throughout the day.
6. Avoid drinking any energy drinks, they tend to make you crash later in the day.
Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?See results without voting
More by this Author
Blogging is something people do for fun. Some people even do it for some spare cash, possibly even for a living. I thought I would pick on some of those blogs that are very badly put together. I will criticize layout,...