Top 10 Fat Joe Songs of All Time - Fat Joe Music Videos
Fat Joe is an American hip hop artist from New York City, New York and also CEO of the rap group, "Terror Squad". Fat Joe has put in lots of work during the past few decades, releasing 10 studio albums and appearing in 5 movies such as, Thicker Than Water, Prison Song, Empire, Scary Movie 3 and Happy Feet. Fat Joe's most popular hit was "Lean Back", which topped the charts in the summer of 2004 featuring former Terror Squad member, Remy Ma.
50 Cent Beef
Around 2005, a feud between rappers, 50 Cent and Ja Rule would prove to be relentless. When Fat Joe decided to record with Ja Rule on the hit single,"I'm From New York", 50 Cent became furious and dissed Fat Joe. Fat Joe would then retaliate on his sixth studio album, "All or Nothin" with a single called, "My Fofo". Later that year, 50 Cent would retaliate on his best-selling album, "The Massacre" with his hit singe,"Piggy Bank", dissing Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Game and Nas. This beef has since then dissolved.
Top 10 Fat Joe Songs of All Time - Music Videos
- What's Luv - Fat Joe Ft. Ashanti, Ja Rule
- Yellow Tape - Fat Joe Ft. Lil Wayne, French Montana and ASAP Rocky
- Lean Back - Fat Joe Ft. Remy Ma
- If You Ain't About Money - Fat Joe Ft. Trey Songz
- Slow Down - Fat Joe Ft. Young Jeezy
- We Thuggin' - Fat Joe Ft. R.Kelly
- Make It Rain - Fat Joe Ft. Lil Wayne
- I Won't Tell - Fat Joe Ft. Jay Holiday
- Pride N' Joy - Fat Joe Ft. Kanye West, Rosco Dash, Mos Def, Miguel, Busta Rhymes
- Welcome To The Dark Side - Fat Joe Ft. French Montana
More by this Author
1. Money, Power, Respect - The L.O.X Ft. Lil Kim 2. Discipline - D-Block Ft. Team Arliss, 345, Snyp Life, Bully 3. Coach Of The Year - Jadakiss Ft. D-Block 4. Ride Or Die Chick - The L.O.X Ft. Drag-On, Eve ...
Queen Latifah is an American singer, rapper, model and actress from Newark, New Jersey. Her world renown work in film, music and television have earned her a Golden Globe Award, 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Grammy...
100 funny sayings, quotes, and phrases to hopefully brighten your's or someone else's day.