Top 10 Funniest Family Guy Episodes
Family Guy is a very funny show that everybody loves. While almost every episode is very funny, there are some that just stick out from rest that you will remember for ever. Those are the episodes that you will talk about to a buddy, like, "remember that family guy when...."
The Top 10 Episodes are:
1. Da Boom: One of the best episodes EVER. When their home is destroyed, the Griffins decide to build a new city around a twinky factory. The chicken fight scene is a classic.
2.Saving Private Brian: Brian and Steiwie accidentally sign up for the army, and are have to join it and fight.
3.No Meals on Wheels: Peter opens his own restaurant, but when he won't allow handicapped people into his restaurant, they take matters into their own hands....
4.Stewie Kills Lois: Stewie finally kills Lois! However, everyone thinks that Peter is the killer.
5. Lois Kills Stewie: The second part of the series. Lois actually didn't die, and decides to get revenge on Stewie. This has one of the best endings ever.....
6. Petergeist: Peter finds an indian skull buried outside his house. When he disturbs the spirits sleep, they haunt the Griffins and their house. This has some of the best movie parodies from movies like Lord of the Rings and Poltergeist.
7. Petarted: Peter wins on a game of trivia, and thinks that he is a genius. But when he takes and IQ test, he finds out that he is actually retarded.
8. Boys Do Cry: After a series of events, the Griffins are forced to leave their home and move to Texas.
9. Peter's Daughter: After Meg ends up in a coma, Peter decides that he will be more loving towards his daughter.
10. You May Now Kiss the.... Uhhhhh... Guy who receives: Brian's gay cousin comes to visit, and when his cousin is not allowed to get married, Brian launches a campaign on allowing gay marriage to be legalized.
More by this Author
Now many parents and other people say that video games are "unhealthy" or cause children to be "lazy". Well, in my opinion, this is not true. Video games have many benefits also that many people do...