Top 10 Questions Asked at the Twilight Convention
Twilight conventions (Official Twilight Conventions) spring up every evening at sundown and vanish the following morning at sunrise. Enthralled movie fans mingle with bit-part actors from the Twilight movie saga. Conflicted parents cling together in the lobby, nervously studying genealogy apps on their Blackberries. Volumes of tchotchke heretofore unseen since the last Star Trek convention fly from folding tables. Stock prices soar at Spencers Gifts and StypticPencils.com. Befuddled elementary school administrators wonder if Harry Potter wasn't so bad after all.
- How do you get blood out of velour?
- How do you get blood off a take-home exam?
- How do you get blood out of hair gel?
- Is blood covered in the new health care legislation?
- How do you get blood off the ceiling?
- How do you get blood off of stainless steel?
- How do you convert a hybrid car to run on blood?
- How do you get more blood into a substandard hub?
- How do you get blood off a garden gnome?
- How do you make a withdrawal at a blood bank?
More by this Author
Churning round and round in the basement, the washing machine usually spends its' useful life as an unappreciated member of the appliance family...
A useful text editor is an essential component of any personal computer. Every day we need to make notes, compose documents, and record vital pieces of information. We depend on our text editor. Microsoft provided...
Data Hiding is an aspect of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) that allows developers to protect private data and hide implementation details. In this tutorial we examine basic data hiding techniques in Java.