Top Ten Disney's Animation Movie
Like it’s said "old is gold but new is diamond". We already discussed about some of the new top animation movies and it’s time to discuss about some of Disney’s old work. Just take a look and I am sure you will appreciate it.
- Snow-white (1937):- The most famous fairy tale of the era. The movie Snow white and the seven Dwarfs were released on 1937, quite old comparing to 2013. Story start with a queen seeing snow and wishing her daughter to be just like snow, red as blood, black as ebony. Her mother died and her father married to a wicked woman. Her step mother has a magical mirror and she asked him “who is the fairest?” Mirror replied “you are but Snow white is thousand time more beautiful than you”. Her heart turned black and she chased Snow white into the jungles where Snow white met seven dwarfs and a prince.
- Beauty and the Beast (1991): - a 1991 release, a beautiful young girl was kept by a beast in his castle. It was deal between the girl and the beast that if he free her father then she will agree to stay with him. It’s a story about true love and like sweet stories, they lived happily ever after.
- Cinderella (1950): Her step mother and her cousins were really cruel to her. They forced her to work in the kitchen, do laundry and all the servant work while they enjoy there luxurious life. She was helped by a fairy in all her work. The king invited every maiden from kingdom at a fancy ball party to be chosen by the prince as his bride. Her stepmother makes sure that she won’t be able to attend the ball party but again she was helped by her fairy.
- Alice in the Wonderland: - Ever had some crazy dreams? I had. Countless times I saved this world, countless times I romanced and much more. This is a dream of Alice, she falls in a rabbit hole and after that many magical and strange incidents happened to her.
- Sleeping Beauty (1959): - A 1959 release, a prince charming put an end to a 100 year curse. A beautiful young maiden then married to a prince charming to live happily ever after.
- Aladdin: - Only a prince can marry a princess, but a street urchin fall in love with a beautiful princess. Jasmine (princess) sneak into marketplace where she met Aladdin. Legend say that only a person with a “diamond in rough” can have the lamp from caves of wonders. The lamp holds a powerful magic that can grant your three wishes.
- The little Mermaid (1989):- the mermaid fall in love with a prince and she was not satisfied with her life in the sea. She wants to be with his prince above the surface.
- Hercules (1997):- Hades planned on killing Zeus son Hercules but rather killing him he turned Hercules into half-god and half mortal. Hercules was raised on earth and with his super strength he tried to be a real hero. As Zeus told him that he can return to mount Olympus only when he became a true hero. With his personal teacher Phil and his dear friend Pegasus (Horse) he trained to be a hero.
- Lilo and Stitch (2002): - Ever imagine having a pet from outer space. Stitch was a criminal; he was an experiment number 626. He was strong, intelligent and nearly indestructible and an aggressive being. He was sentenced to be kept in prison on a certain asteroid but he escaped and landed on the earth.
- Recess: School’s out (2001): - perfect for kids. It’s an animated series airing from 1997-2002. It focuses on what happened during recess. Continuing with story of the movie, it’s based on an idea of a crazy ex-principal who wants to get rid of summer vacation.
More by this Author
now you don't have to worry about your kids stopping your favorite video. you can stop her/his movements by child lock plugin available for MxPlayer.