Top Ten Most Quotable Quotes From Step Brothers
Step Brothers contains within it some of the most absurdly hilarious quotes from any movie of all time. I love this movie so much, I would marry it, but I'm already taken. These are some of my most favorite quotes that make me giggle uncontrollably. I tried to keep it clean, but that was pretty much impossible. Sorry mom. At any given moment in my life you might look at me and see me laughing for no apparent reason. Here's the reason:
10. Nancy: Today I saw my own son use a bicycle as a weapon. You yelled rape at the top of your lungs.
9. Brennan: Get outta my face or I'm gonna round house your ass.
8. Dale: I'm not the one staring at me.
7. Dale: I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness. But one time, I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands.
6. Brennan: You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudy mags.
Dale: I've got them from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It's like masturbating in a time machine.
5. Brennan: You better not close your eyes, cause as soon as you do, I'm gonna punch you square in the face.
4. Brennan: Hey Derek, you know what's always good for shoulder pain.
Brennan: If you lick my butthole.
3. Alice: I wanna roll you up into a little ball and shove you in my vagina.
2. Dale: Why are you so sweaty?
Brennan: I was watching cops.
1. Brennan: I'm not gonna call him dad.
Nancy: You're 39 years old, I wouldn't expect you to call him dad.
Brennan: Well, I'm not going to, even if there's a fire.
Hilarious, right? I would also like to take a moment to say that my all time favorite scene from the movie is the one with Derek, played by Adam Scott, singing Sweet Child of Mine acapella style with his wife and kids in the car. Nothing is more hilarious then when he berates his wife, then flexes his vocal muscle, swerves into on coming traffic, almost kills everyone, and then they pick right back up where they left off. Classic.
More by this Author
When I started writing this article I obviously already had some songs in mind, but when I began researching lyrics I found that the research was surprisingly easy. While there is no shortage of disturbing songs by...