Top Ten Worst Blog Topics Ever
Within hubpages, as well as online in general one can find a multitude of articles and resources to help people become better blog and article writers, so they in turn can write articles on how one might become better blog and article writers.
Perhaps a little like getting rich off a 'how to get rich' book that is about writing a 'how to get rich' book, but perhaps I digress?
The point here, is that we can see that there is a lot of resources available on what one should do to come up with good blog/article topics.
What about what you should NOT do?
That does not get covered nearly enough, and lord knows how many poor innocent souls of the online writing world fall victim to these pitfalls.
Well now I am here to help by showing you...
The Top 10 worst Blog Topics!!
You may be tempted to write on any of these topics, but resist!! You will thank me!
- In the garden: a how to guide of where to hide the body
- How to get the mafia mad at you in three easy steps.
- Know your mucous
- 101 ways to ruin hub pages for everyone else
- Read my blog jackass
- Never say goodbye: Taxidermy at home
- How I run a grow-op at 775 Jones ave that the stupid cops cant find
- A perverts guide to leering
- water boarding: a home guide
- The top ten worst blog topics
Ok, well there you go. My contribution to making the blogging world safer for everyone!
More by this Author
- 18The Fall of the Kingdom of Atlantis: Envisioning a Lost Civilization in an Upper Paleolithic Context.
In this article we will expand on the premise of a lost ancient civilization, and explore whether it is possible at all to fit the possibility of a kingdom of Atlantis into our current understanding of our pre-history.
Want the inside scoop on how to bring your goaltending to the next level? Here are some winning ideas you might never have thought of before.
These top ten tips how to shoot good darts offers some smart advice to help you shoot better and more consistent darts when you step up to the oche