Trivia Quiz: Supernatural (the television series)
This trivia quiz is all about the popular CW Network series, Supernatural. If you are a fan of the show or just like quizzes you might enjoy playing along.
The rules are simple: take out paper and a pen or pencil. Number your paper 1-22. Scroll down to the Questions section and read Question #1. From the four possible answers provided, select your answer to the Question. Proceed through the rest of the questions in the same manner. Scoring: Each correctly answered Question 1-21 is worth ten points each. #22 –the Bonus Question- is worth 90 points, providing a potential final score of 300.
Good luck and have fun!
1. After their mother died, Dean and Sam Winchester were raised by whom?
a. their grandmother
b. their father
c. each other
d. three good fairies
2. As “hunters”, Dean and Sam have devoted their lives to doing what?
a. saving harmless supernatural beings from humans that want to see them destroyed
b. finding genuine supernatural activity and recording that activity for posterity
c. hunting down and destroying evil supernatural beings
d. tracking down financially independent cougars
3. Who is Bobby Singer?
a. a gruff, down-to-earth hunter and friend of Dean and Sam, who loves them as if they were his own sons
b. a gruff and wealthy cousin who is also a vampire
c. a gruff but charitable pastor of a bikers church, who advises the brothers on the location of sacred relics
d. Sam’s gruff and hirsute pole-dancer girlfriend
4. Why did Lilith want the 66 Seals broken?
a. to release Lucifer from hell
b. to control the Winchester brothers
c. it was what prevented her from taking over Heaven
d. she had forgotten to sign the Christmas cards before stuffing them in the envelopes
5. Before he was destroyed, the Winchester brothers often referred to the demon Azazel as what?
a. Yellow Eyes
b. Blue Guy
c. Thin Man
6. In the episode, “Yellow Fever”, Dean becomes infected with ghost sickness. During his illness, he runs in terrorized panic from what beast?
a. a wolf with a human head
b. a hellhound
c. a giant spider
d. a tiny adorable Yorkie wearing pretty ribbons
7. Who was the ill-fated Adam Milligan?
a. the love-child of Lilith and the original Adam
b. Sam and Dean’s half-brother
c. a child possessed by the angel of death
d. a college kid that wrote “CLEAN ME!” on the dusty rear window of Dean’s Chevy Impala
8. What did Adam Milligan allow the Archangel Michael to do?
a. use his body as a vessel
b. impregnate his girlfriend
c. impregnate his mother
d. purchase eleven items in the 10-items-or-less line
9. Who was the first demon Lucifer created?
d. Hillary Clinton
10. When the Archangel Gabriel decided to live among the pagan gods it was because he was fed up from dealing with constant fighting and contention. Where was this fighting and contention coming from?
a. God, Lucifer and other angels
b. Dean and Sam
c. the Gaza Strip
d. the Reddit Forum
11. In the Season 5 episode, “Changing Channels”, Gabriel forces Dean and Sam to literally live as characters in a series of television shows (that parody real tv shows). Along with these shows, Sam also finds himself appearing as the spokesperson for a commercial product. What medical malady is the commercial product intended to treat?
b. erectile dysfunction
c. genital herpes
d. leaky bladder
12. Before assuming the role of King of Hell, Crowley served Lucifer in what capacity?
a. As a Pazuzu priest in ancient Babylon
b. As a dark wizard that counseled both Napoleon and Hitler
c. As a crossroads demon
d. As Miley Cyrus’s publicity agent
13. Around the same time Sam realized his attraction to the demon, Ruby, Dean fell in love with whom?
a. Lucifer’s wife, Mitre
b. the fallen angel, Anna
c. nun, Sister Margaret Therese
d. alcoholic, Father Otis Campbell
14. Who did the angel Castiel pull out of hell?
b. Bobby Singer
d. Oprah Winfrey
15. In the episode “Caged Heat”, Castiel is turned on by what?
a. Barbara Bain in an episode of Mission Impossible
b. a spanking scene in a porn movie
c. an erotic novel
d. a photo of Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann eating a corndog
16. Ruthless billionaire, Dick Roman, was the secret head of what?
a. an organization of escaped Leviathans
b. the cannibal mafia
c. an elite para-military force of fundamentalist atheist zombies
d. the campaign to re-elect Barrack Obama
17. Benny Lafitte was a vampire that helped Dean escape from what horrible fate?
d. a normal, productive job with a steady paycheck
18. The hunter, Garth, has always been different from the usual hunters for what reason?
a. His is a direct descendant of Lucifer
b. He shows compassion for every living thing
c. His partner is a Great Dane named Scooby-Doo
d. He co-stars on a public-access television show along with his stoner friend, Wayne
19. What affectionate name has Dean given his black Chevy Impala?
d. Dean, Jr.
20. When Prophet Kevin Tran was kidnapped and put up for sale at an immortals’ auction, what commodity did his mortal mother use in order to secure his release?
a. Buddha’s mummified third eye
b. the sandals of Jesus
c. her own soul
d. the family’s secret recipe for chicken and dumplings
21. How did Dean come to have the mark of Cain on his arm?
a. Cain gave it to him
b. Abaddon gave it to him
c. It was the free prize in a box of Cracker Jacks
d. It was 4AM, he’d had sixteen apple-tini’s and the tattoo parlor just happened to be on his way home
22 *BONUS QUESTION*
What religious figure has never –at least not yet- been part of the Supernatural line-up of characters?
Answers found below Castiel
1. b. their father
2. c. hunting down and destroying evil supernatural beings
3. a. a gruff, down-to-earth hunter and friend of Dean and Sam, who loves them as if they were his own sons
4. a. to release Lucifer from hell
5. a. Yellow Eyes
6. d. a tiny adorable Yorkie wearing pretty ribbons
7. b. Sam and Dean’s half-brother
8. a. use his body as a vessel
9. b. Lilith
10. a. God, Lucifer and other angels
11. c. genital herpes
12. c. As a crossroads demon
13. b. the fallen angel, Anna
14. a. Dean
15. b. a spanking scene in a porn movie
16. a. an organization of escaped Leviathans
17. c. Purgatory
18. b. He shows compassion for every living thing
19. a. Baby
20. c. her own soul
21. a. Cain gave it to him
22. *BONUS QUESTION* -
This Hub trivia quiz ©April 21, 2014 by Beth Perry
Sam Winchester does a commercial
More by this Author
Program PITA's: TV's 20 most painfully annoying characters of all time.
Now I'm not a huge television watcher, but when I do watch a show the last thing I want to see or hear is an annoying, offensive or plain stupid commercial. You know, the advertisement junk that truly puts...
40 sensuous love and romance songs that deserve to be on a collection album of their very own