Why This Canada Lady Is So Awesome!!
JOHN F. KENNEDY
DECEMBER 23, 6 A.M.
We decided to travel up North to Visit one of our Elite Hubbers at HP. Our mission was set up overnight by our team...and we took the plunge on this one. We bought this ticket on special. Who was going to buy a ticket 4 hours before departing? And when we mentioned our deeds to this arline company, they decided to let us fly with a 55% Discount.
Amazing how.. being in a neighboring Country, every thing changes. Instead of Center..all is 'self Centre', and our Theater becomes Theatre in here. All because Benjamin Franklin wanted to create an American English of our own. God save Queen and Led Zeppelin. We arrived on time and had our gadgetry calibrated, in order to get our minds to work; things were falling into gear for this awesomeness! Project.
Our suite on the fifth floor is awesome! The service was, 'Cest Magnifique!' and 'tres bien'. We barely have time to set up our 'Feelsionator' and have a quick Torontonian breakfast...! Gee! Took our shopping trip to Eaton Centre, trendy Queen Street, or exclusive Yorkville...as asked by Linda Bilyeu...But we had a mission and we left our shopping in our Suite 'le jardin'
Our IP address allocator took us to a suburban neighborhood, Where people seems to be nice. Temperature today is a freezing 14 degrees fahrenheit..just a few inches of snow outside. We rented a Car and decided to park next to Our Hubber friends House. Using our mind and ESP we did enter a new world:. From two Newfoundlander dogs, to Chocolate's fudge easiest ever recipes. The Christmas three that we see is awesomely decorated, Pictures of her kids all over the House...and the fire place delightfully warm. Green red and Gold. and above all, this awesome Woman: Ladies and Gentlemen, Our feeding is ready and we are happy to pen down...
WHY THIS FINE LADY IS SO AWESOME!!
JUST ASK SUSAN:
- Married to an awesome man. Need we say more?
- Famous phrase of her day: Baking, Baking, baking!
- Born in Montreal but now resides in Ontario,
- She writes Poetry, when is not too busy Baking!
- Every now and then..she will write a song..and will be happy to share with us!
- Was about to ask her the big Question , but hubby said: Overruled! like judge Tara
- She has a good sense of humor, and even laughs at herself when nobody is around. Ops!
- Favorite Hockey team : Maple leafs!!..down with the Islanders!
- She is the best Mom her three Boys could ever had; the last one just turned 19
- In her own words, "Life is not that simple. You have to stand on your own"
11. You won't go away from one of her articles without learning or laughing... OMG!!
12. She has a heart!! Ever seen her wearing a Jersey with the Canadian Maple leaf?
13. You know why she cannot take life for granted? She is a Cancer survivor; See how she comes to check on us on Facebook or our Hubs?
14. She knows her Country very well! She realizes that in Canada, milk comes in bags and beer is a tad bit stronger! Hey Epi! and Vincent we need you guys to confirm this assessment!!
15. We are glad she didn't last long as a telemarketer. What would be HP without her?
16. She would love to travel every six months to be here and there like us!
17. She has lived in the U.S. as well, and she thinks people are people. Drunks are drunks anywhere!
18. She thinks her kids are doing well...but she asks( SUSAN ASKING?) for a hint to this one, "Okay you are 24 and you will leave soon..right?"
19. Attention: She can do tattoos on puppies. We have a 'breed' here at HP. Just checking avatars!
20. Like Miss Olive, She loves to teach! "Okay class, where were we? Oh! Windows for Kennels 2011"
21. The sum of all our fears!! She is a Hub-kaholic like us!! We feel better now!
22. Cooking is one of her passions. You would be amazed how many times she had cooked from scratch; even that Cheesecake we saw a week ago and we cheated!! we bought one made!
23. She is a HupPage Elite like Linda, RHW, Simone, Melbel, and Santa for now...!
24. She would be the perfect manager for a hardware store, but she missed her call!
25. She can help anyone of us with an advice from her heart. We just sensed that!
26. Once you meet her, she will be a friend forever. Right Kelly, Linda, Ardie?
27. She would love to see Bruce Springsteen again! Actually, we live 6 miles from Sayreville, New Jersey, where he grew up!! Jersey strong!
28. Not a lady for a Rapping mood. But we tested her poetry and we can rap into it!
29. She doesn't worry about the AdSense revenues. However, with this article, she might become rich and famous one day!
30. Married for 24 years. Through thick and thin...Wow!
31. Learnt from a step mom to be independent. Now she is freely laughing in here too!
32. Now keep it real Kelly! isn't this Woman an example of devotion, motherhood and strength?
33. We depart in awe...From Canada and glad to have met such a wonderful Soul!
More by this Author
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...
Heather Senez - JC Images Heather Senez FB/Under Permission Heather Michelle Senez, born in Lafayette, Louisiana is one of the best assets from that state, literally. We were bold and asked her to tell us about herself...
Going back in time with my 'young self,' trying to find out who the heck made these symbols just to torture our kids?