Why do people Risk their lives? (Warning! Scary)
Why, oh why do some people toy with their lives?
- There are people who are waiting for kidney and heart transplants.
- There are people who are having painful treatments for Cancer to prolong their lives.
- Some have to go through very delicate operations to improve the quality of their lives .E.g eye surgery, open heart surgery. etc.
- Some don’t even have enough money for the delicate operation, let alone under go it – to save their lives.
- There are also those that pay a lot of money to deal with addiction problems, to improve their health and mental well being.
……. and then there is Dumb and Dumber below!
The photos are real, NOT Photoshop. One thing I know for sure is that I will never ever understand why people put their lives at risk doing these activities. To an extent, I can relate to those who deal with dangerous extreme sports – like skydiving, surfing etc. It’s exciting and in many cases boosts self confidence.
However, I can’t say the same for the men in the photo.
- Top 10 Dangerous Goals | Socyberty
Some people like to live life on the Edge and I wish I had that attitude to life. I would like to experience some Adrenalin. The excitement of a big Challenge. So, here are my Top Dangerous goals that I hope to accomplish someday in the near or far f
More by this Author
How to behave when you meet that special, favourite Celebrity.
The Lyrics in Music can truly inspire us in so many ways...
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.