Worst Live Performances: "Music" Edition
Save your ears! Here are some live performances that were simply terrible..
I'm only writing this list because I am angry at the moment, and it makes me feel better to laugh at people. These are terrible:
- Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (VMAs 2009)
- Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child O' Mine (Any time she ever did it)
- Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue (American Idol Season 10, The Results Top 11 Episode)
- Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Grammy Awards 2011)
- Miley Cyrus - When I Look at You (American Idol Season 9, The Results Top 10 Episode)
- Black Eyed Peas (Mostly Fergie) - Superbowl XLV (looked good, sounded terrible)
- Rebecca Black - Friday (just, any time she ever does it, it's, it's just a terrible song)
- Nicki Minaj - Check It Out (MTV VMA performance with Will.i.am)
- Good Charlotte - Emotionless (Live at Brixton Academy)
- Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be (The Coffee House on Sirius XM)
I'm not the only person who is willing to take a stand against this terrible musical performances! BadCoverVersions.com is entirely dedicated to calling musical artists out on their bad choices! It's time to stop this nonsense!
What's Your Least Favorite?See results without voting
More by this Author
Ease that pounding headache or nausea after a night of partying with these 12 hangover remedies.
Singing karaoke isn't only for the Beyoncé and Demi Lovato songs. Rock songs get hips swaying too -- here are 100 rock songs to put your vocal chords to work!
Awesome '90s hits from the days of Adidas bags.