Well......it is very simple and at the same time very ........complex question.
First of all - it is very significant to realize :
* what's your objective / do you want to share your music by performing or selling CD's ,because it will influence or enhance peoples lifes? /
* your motivation / you would like to promote your music to make it popular or to.....be famous ; what is your priority: the music or yourself.../
There are other more or less important factors which would determine your steps such as: how significant is music in your live; what takes priority: composing or performing /maybe teaching if you teach /; how much time can you spend for promoting your music without neglecting your family etc.
In addition to major steps suggested by Nicole 20 you can consider:
* composing and recording more CD's
* CD Promotion Concert /mail postcards to.../
*arr. some pieces for synthesizer / are you familiar with interesting version of Clair de Lune by J M J? - your "Time Flies" would sound very good/
* publishing your pieces on sheet music and contact loco sheet music stores ; also arr some of them as duets
* starting loco piano competition /your pieces as repertoire/
It might include first students of teachers in your studio then grow year by year to much wider audiences
* Contacting stores like Borders / if they are in your state/ and Libraries then perform recital offering sheet music and CD's with autograph etc.
* visiting nursing homes or even hospitals / i am pretty sure , that you are aware of growing importance of musicotherapy in treating many different kind of patients .This might be very noble channel for you to perform and spread your music/ CD's / and at the same time offering help /it might also have nice influence on you as composer/
*consider advertising in Church bulletins or offer workshops on how to compose and perform contemporary music
* contacting music teachers in schools and perform there