Joan King profile image 78

When you go to the theater to see a movie do you leave before the credits or after?

I always stay until the last credit and song and the screen goes black. However, I find only a few people do at any showing. I find that there are many surprises after the credits that people who leave early miss. I just saw a movie and after the credits were over there was a very funny scene at the very end. I felt sorry for all those poor souls who missed it. Then again I stay out of respect for all the talented people who worked on the film and I think the least I can do is watch their names on the credits.

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image73

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says

JBunce says

• Joan King profile image

Joan King 4 years ago

Yes JBunce that is exactly what I was referring to, the surprise scenes in the Avengers was a real treat too bad not many people got to see them.

silverstararrow profile image83

silverstararrow says

• Brain Baldwin profile image

Brain Baldwin 4 years ago

Let them go. That's what I do, but then it's a different story if they are your ride. I make sure I drive whenever I can. Also, most of my movie friends have a similar take on the value of the credits. Educate yours or trade them in for new ones.

Brain Baldwin profile image80

Brain Baldwin says

Sarah Anderson profile image81

Sarah Anderson says