Denise Handlon profile image 87

What do you think of Katie Holmes...aka Tom Cruise's ex-wife?

Is she a villian or a hero? Newbie hubber, toni2weeks, brought this question to my mind as I read her hub about how K.H. is her hero and why. I have to admit, until I read this hub I hadn't thought much about the courage that KH showed in leaving, and duping, TC. What is your opinion?

greeneryday profile image81

greeneryday says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

That is a very good perspective, greeneryday. I think that can be applied to all interests. However, some, such as religious beliefs, seem more important especially when their are children involved.

cperuzzi profile image93

Christopher Peruzzi (cperuzzi) says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

I guess I missed that one...I'll have to check it out. Thanks for commenting and congrats on your apprenticeship position.

Pamela99 profile image83

Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

I agree...I rarely use the word 'cult' when I describe a person's religious or philosophical beliefs, but this definitely comes close for me.

kaallen87 profile image61

kaallen87 says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Love your perspective, kaallen87. And, since the focus of the Q isn't her acting ability, you make a good point on her ability to regain her life. Heck, in the end she should get an Academy Award for her acting 'normal' during the strategy of this.

penlady profile image60

penlady says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

I could not agree with you more, Penlady. I believe that she has matured and in that maturity stopped listening to the 'almighty' TC and started thinking for herself. The 'megastar' fell to the earth!