junkseller profile image 89

Disappointed about Alyona's move to HuffPost?

Alyona Minkovski formerly worked for RT TV as a host of her own show (The Alyona Show). I always thought she did a very good job with it and I think she is one of the more intelligent and better spoken female newscasters out there. She has now evidently left RT to work on a Live news program being produced by HuffPost. The first broadcast was today. I was really disappointed in it. At RT she actually talked about some real news, but the hot chick in a 2" skirt talking about fluff made me feel like I was watching FOX News.

Skarlet profile image85

Skarlet says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 4 years ago

Megyn Kelly is probably the best of the bunch, and one of the only ones who doesn't feel the need to show every inch of her thighs. I consider most major networks to be fluff producers. That wasn't a FOX only criticism.

Hot Rod Loves You profile image60

R. Fritz (Hot Rod Loves You) says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 4 years ago

I think when necklaces are that big they should be more than necklaces. Like maybe it having some Go-Go-Gadget devices. Maybe she has a survival kit in there. That'd be kind of cool actually.