RolyRetro profile image 90

What was the last film that you watched and loved, despite thinking you were going to hate it?

We often stick to a particularly genre of films, whether it be sci-fi, comedy, action, horror, romance - we tend to stick to certain types of movie and avoid others. But what if you were missing out on a fantastic film, because its description turned you off? Every now and then you watch films by mistake, because your partners or kids want to watch it, or because you are stuck on a plane with no options. Sometimes, you may just find a fantastic film that you never would have dreamed watching, let alone enjoying. What are your accidentally favourite films?

samnashy profile image83

Sam Graham (samnashy) says

• DS Duby profile image

DS Duby 4 years ago

pretty intense movie

mikejhca profile image85

Michael H (mikejhca) says

• RolyRetro profile image

RolyRetro 4 years ago

Sounds terrible, and yet I've also heard positive reviews so may be one for the short list when the kids want to visit Blockbuster next.

Cheers

Roly

DS Duby profile image89

DS Duby says

• RolyRetro profile image

RolyRetro 4 years ago

I was going to take my eldest kids (11 and 9) to see Hunger Games but was warned off by reviews it was too horrific!

Roly