Gary Holdaway profile image 81

Great horror movie killers?

I'm writing an article where we will be weening down the top 10 horror film killers ever. Where not rating movies, but the integrity of the character. Please give a reason for your nomination and I'll be sure to pop them in the article. The killers don't have to be the bad guys, for example... the parents in "Last house on the left" will be in there. We'll be polling in the article to decipher the top 10 in order. Freddy Kreuger: nightmare on elmsteet. Michael Myers: Halloween Damion Thorn: The Omen Jason Vorhees: Friday the 13th The girl from devils rejects Christian Bale In American Psycho

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Gary Holdaway profile image

*Cough cough, tumbleweed* (Gary Holdaway) 4 years ago

Like your train of thought. I had him anyway, if only for his reasoning, intelligence, and general psychopathic personality. .

Georgie Lowery profile image96

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Gary Holdaway profile image

Haha you have just snatched the words right out of my notepad! Except from Kape fear, but if it was also down to those who didn't kill, I would nominate ryan reynolds in the reboot of Amityville, he played it well and the pretense is scary.

Rosana Modugno profile image84

Rosana Modugno says