1. Dora - she uses SO much repetition that it is impossible not to learn colors, numbers, sequence, and lots of Spanish words.
2. Super Why - I love how they make learning letters, sounds, and words so entertaining. This one is not nearly as annoying to me as Dora.
3. Caillou - This is great for teaching manners and how to relate in society and in a family. I let my kids watch this one almost every single time they ask for it!
4. LeapFrog, The Letter Factory & The Word Factory - I almost feel guilty about how easily my 2 and 4 year olds have learned to recognize letters and simple words.
5. Sesame Street - of course, this one has to make the list!